You guys don't believe me

Liandra’s pov

I think I’m ready to tell them the truth I’m just nervous on how they will react to the news and if they kick me out I have money to move out and start fresh.

To Uncle Craig: I’m coming home right now I have to tell you guys something but I want to talk to you first its really important.~L

From Uncle Craig: okay we will be here waiting.

I was completely nervous but it was time to face them and face what my future held.

As I was walking up the drive way I saw Uncle Roc and Bri coming I quickly left to go inside it would have been awkward.

“Dad I’m home!!!” I yelled

“I’m in the office come in” he said

“Well dad I have to tell you something important that no one knows about only me”

“Okay what is it?”

“When I was coming to the hotel that night I was taken I blacked out for a while when I woke up I was naked and their was blood on the sheets *starts crying* daddy I was rapped and now I’m pregnant”

“Lia why didn’t you say anything?”

“ I was afraid that you guys would think of me as a disappointment I want to keep this child I don’t believe in abortion or adoption and I want to raise it “

“Its okay you can do what you want but always know that I love you like my own blood and I will help you rai-‘’

“What do you mean you’re pregnant!” someone yelled

I looked behind me and saw my whole family and my dad angry.

“Dad I’m pregnant I was ra-“

“I know that when were you planning on telling us and you’re so young you have life ahead of you! You show disappointment to your family and everyone around you!

“If you actually listened you would know that she was rapped this is not something that she wished for YOU GUYS ARE A DISSAPOINTMENT OF A family” prodigy yelled

“Are you really going to believe someone that can be some manipulative she has been doing this ever since we decided not to go on her trip she just wants attention!” uncle roc yelled

“No! I never wanted attention I was raped after I left the hospital the day mom gave birth why would I lie about something so serious and don’t act innocent you want the truth to be said okay ! Uncle roc why don’t you tell Aunt bri that you have been cheating on her!

And don’t deny it I saw you and you told me not to say anything if I’m such a disappointment I’ll leave “ I said I got up and collected my stuff  went upstairs to my room and started packing up .

I was done for good and I have so much drama in my life. I’m want to start over I don’t want my child to grow into a family like this it will be like I was never here never born never existed.

10 mins*

I was done already I had everything I needed. I was going to do this and I would start over good bye family that is ashamed of me! Good bye

This is another chapter there is only going to be like 2 through 3 chapters left before it ends.

 ~peace