why why why me!!

prod's pov*

''dady can we  go home now'' i was worried oflia shes been here a day and their just taking some blood samples of her i was sitting down when i noticed her face went pale and she couldnt breathe''baby girl wats wrong come on answer me '' the next thing i knew i was outside ''this is yuor fault chloe if it werent for you letting her down she wouldnt be in a  bed dieing its all yur fault i will never forgive you for this you knew wat she ment to me and u wanted to take that happiness away from me!'' " imnot trying to do anything to u we never planned for her do you understand me i wish i had some help with her she was my little baby she was my baby i never planned anything to go this way i was just to busy and things got out of hand i was planning her birthday praty without her suspecting it and it got out of hand that i was just so lost and i started forgetting things and im sorry i didnt want this to happen!'' we just waited and i just kept raying that she was okay"she wants to see her daddy!' i got up and went to her room ''babygirl wats wrong ?'' ''i just wanted to see you just incase i left i wanted u to be the last one that i say godbye too"" she said in a whisper'' no babygirl youll be fine you just had an asthma attack and dont worry ill be here for you'' ''daddy its just hard for me to stay up it hurts i just want to let go and rest in peace but i wanna be with you!'' ''no babygirl just be strong for me then the sooner you get better we can go home and have yur birthday party!''i said crying''okay daddy ill be strong for you just never leave my side"this hurt me i wish i could do somrthing but i cant do anythiing just be by her side.

a weel later*

prod's pov* 

''come on lia eat something for me please " i herd princeton say ''no i want that not this please dad do it for me!'' ''lia you know you have to eat that too babygirl'' i entered the room and saw prince hurt and worried .''okay thank uncle prod'' i rembered when she was only three and prince hadnt gotten any sleep and he had to feed her this were the memories she was a cutie

''come on prod you can't stay on her grave for ever she was my princess to but now she at a better place'' roc said i wiped my tears and whispered ''bye babygirl'' and i left her favorite roses on top of her grave .