They will never understand.

Liandra pov*

They will never understand what I went through I promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone but it so hard to keep a happy face in front of everyone I suppose I can tell my daddy .I have never lied to him or kept a secret like this and it's still fresh in   my mind.

flashback*

"bye mom I have to go now I'll come see you tomorrow"

"okay be safe"

I left the hospital and it was dark outside as I was walking back to the hotel I felt someones presence behind me as i was about to turn they but a white cloth over my mouth and then I was out once I was I woke up I saw that I was naked .

I just realized that I was raped

I quickly up put my clothes on and started running but didn't get far and all I heard a gun go off and blood coming out of my stomach.

Then  everything went dark around me.

flashback over

I have to tell someone .I have been feeling sick have been eating alot and its scary what if Im pregnat and theirs only one way to find out .I had taken a test earlier and I'm just waiting now.

Two minutes have passed its time to look.

I got up and picked up the test  I looked down and i think my heart skipped a beat

+

+

+

they were positive and I'm just a teen .I had a life ahead of me but now I have to be a mother.

I don't care if I'm just a teen I'll have to take care of him or her and I'll love it with so much love my parents never showed.