you lett this happen yourself and your gonna fix it!!!

Princeton’s pov*

When I herd those words “I have full custody of lia princes so she my daughter” he said

I couldn’t believe it why me ?

Why was I so stupid and give my daughter up to my best friend?

“Jacob perez I think you should leave Im not your daughter anymore so go be happy with your now only child “lia said she showed no emotion.

“I guess this is goodbye”I said

“yea bye be happy and don’t come looking for me when you realize what you have done to me”lia said

Lia’spov*

I didn’t care if I hurt him he hurt me and he left me to care for myself without a dad. Prodigy was like a real dad for me he took me anywhere I wanted like father daughter dances and he let me be a child with a father.

“hey dad um what do you want to eat?’’ I asked

“umm do you want pizza?”

“yes want me too order it along with your chicken” I asked him

I knew him so well so I got on the phone and order.

Prod’s pov*

Even though we were waiting for the food to come and I was so busy with mindless behavior work I still made time for lia unlike prince he wanted his work to be chloe wanted his time to be chloe his life was pretty much chloe.

The bell rang so I took out my money but lia insisted on paying so I let her I was so proud of her she has a small store were it makes good money and it’s a good thing she decided to open that stores some of the money goes to charity and some to help children.Next week she would be traveling parts of Europe to help kids in need and spend time with them and were all going even her parents.

“daddy do you got everything settled for next week cuz nothing can back fail”she said

“yes babygirl I got everything settled I got the hotels and the plane ride and just know nothing will go wrong concerning  with the trip”

“thank you daddy I know I can trust you” she said.

Chloe’s pov*

When I herd that prince had given prodigy full custody of lia my heart broke

“when did this happen?”

“he said it was when you yelled at her and she ran out and she hit her head and she lost memory we were at the hospital and he said that he told us he would take full custody of her and we both signed the papers and the judge agreed because of how we were treating her so lia is under his  guardian ship” prince said his head in his hands.

I cried thinking I just lost the best thing in the world again.without liandra my life is not complete and I already lost a daughter and now one left us because of our actions

“this is your fault you wouldn’t let her see me cuz u said I needed rest and you kicked her out of our room you spent your time with me instead of her and you gonna fix this!!”

____________________________________________________________________________

updated here you go please comment share vote and fan!!!!!