Chapter 9

"Those who love more are loved less."

Chapter 9

Americ's POV

Mahigpit na hinawakan ko ang manibela, I'm so eager to meet atlas right now. I just want to find who those people are. Mas binilisan ko ang takbo kahit pa nasa siyudad na ako. Wala akong pake kung makulong ako after this.

"This way ma'am," Pagkapasok ko palang ng entrance ay in-approach na ako ng isang guard. Mukhang nasabihan na ito ni atlas.

Malalaki ang hakbang na tinahak ko ang pamilyar na hallway papunta sa opisina nito.

"Tell me everything," I immediately stated once I saw him standing in the middle of the office. He looked at me with those folders and papers in his hands.

"Please have a seat," Utos niya na mabilis ko namang sinunod. Kaagad niyang inabot sa akin ang hawak niyang folder.

"That's all the information that I gathered," I started flipping through pages while trying to absorb all of that information.

"The gang's name is Yakuza, and all their informations are already inside of that envelope." Sambit niya sa akin. I'm still busy reading all of that information. It was stated there the crimes that they had committed for the past years.

Parang kumulo lalo ang dugo ko ng makitang kahit kailan ay wala pang ni isang miyembro nito ang nakulong. Yes, we might be a mafia doing evil things and killing people like its nothing. But we never tried to harm innocent people, sabi nga nila pangil sa pangil.

If you did something bad to the organization then don't expect to see the sunlight tomorrow.

 Nanginginig na ang kamay ko habang binabasa ang mga kahayupan ng grupong iyon, how could they do such horrible things to people? It didn't even cross my mind that people can do this type of brutality to other.

"I'm sorry but I did a little background on you madame," Mabilis na napaangat ang tingin ko sa kanya. I can't understand what he means?

"Then I found this, I will apologize about this beforehand," Nanginginig na inabot ko ang isa pang folder na iniabot niya sa akin.

"Oh my god," Napatakip ako sa aking bibig at tuluyan ng tumulo ang luha sa aking pisngi. It was a picture of both my parents and how they look after the massacre. It was a photo taken at the actual crime scene.

"--Madame," I didn't realize how hard it was for me to breathe right now. But I need to face this.

"Don't push yourself too much americ," Mahinang ani niya sa akin. For the first time I heard him call my name. Pero umiling ako at muling binuklat ang ibang pahina niyon.

Bawat letra sa papel ay isa-isang tumatak sa isip ko.

Both my parents are part of that gang. I didn't even know that until now. They wanted to move out of the gang and live their life together when they finally decided to get married. But the gang won't let them do that, so both my parents run away thinking that their gang won't be able to find them.

Then they had me and the rest is history.

"Here," Hindi ko na tinanggihan ang baso ng tubig na iniabot niya sa akin. He then walked back to his table and seat in the corporate chair. He took one more folder out of the cabinet and asked me to get it.

"We also found another thing that might interest you," makahulugang ani niya. He doesn't have any emotions in his face when he says that. Doon palang ay alam ko ng hindi din maganda ang bagay na iyon.