Chapter 1✓

"Be careful who you trust, Even the devil was once an angel."

Chapter 1

"Locked the door, we don't know if there's someone spying on us." Thorn cautioned his groupmates. Forest was the one who checked their whole car before finally signalling them to walk.

La Cosa Nostra, the organization they belong to. Today is a very special day for the dethronement of their don. His son will be the next standing leader of the mafia until the day he bears his own son that will continue the legacy when the right time comes.

Hindi mabilang ang magagara at sosyal na sasakyan na nakaparada paikot sa malawak na mansyon kung saan gaganapin ang seremonya.

They encountered the other agents of different clans in their organization. In this type of situation you can only rely on your group mates and make sure that nothing will interrupt the ceremony. They'll be dead if that happens.

"One of our capo's is calling me, I'll be back. Make sure that everything is secure here." Forest mumbled to his other four members before leaving them at the entrance of the mansion.

"I just want to sleep." Americ grunted while they were walking to their positions. Naka-assign sila sa bawat parte ng kuwartong iyon.

"Stop your grunts sis, mamaya ka na magreklamo pag-uwi natin." Nakataas ang kilay na ani ni apollo na kaagad siyang hinila patungo sa puwesto nila.

The're five in the group. Forest is the leader. Thorn, Apollo, Americ and Adler. Madalas talagang nagrereklamo ang babae sa kanilang mga mission. Mabuti na lamang at hindi sila pinapansin ng ibang panauhin na naroon.

This room is too dangerous to enter for some random person. Napakaraming pinuno ng sindikato at kilalang killer ang paikot-ikot ngayon dito kaya hindi sila dapat mag mintis sa pagbabantay.

There are also a lot of influential and rich businessmen all over the place looking forward to meeting the next mob boss of the organization. Mga mapapel at naghahangad na mas tumaas ang kanilang rango.

These people who own businesses and earn money are called the associate's of the organization. They were the one who transacts the businesses and takes the boss orders. Pagkatapos ang mga ito naman ang mag-uutos sa mga clan nang dapat na gawin.

No one is allowed to reveal the don's identity or face. If they want to meet him then they must establish a good name and reputation in the organization.

"Go to the west side, there's a riot goin' on over there." Thorn hissed at Adler who immediately walked in that direction.

If there's someone who can handle a riot very well, it's adler. They were trained to be good at handling different situations.

She's wearing a very sophisticated and kicky pair of coffee-colored suit and pants, with a black turtleneck on the inside and a handbag.