Chapter 23

"When love is real, it finds a way."

Chapter 23

Americ's POV

Patuloy kong hawak ang kamay ni Milia. Kailangan ko ng isang bagay na pagbubuhusan ng sakit na nararamdaman ko.

"Let's go Mrs. Casper." Mahina akong napatango at hinayaan siyang buhatin ako.

I can see Milia and Adler carry all of my things before following us.

"Fuck!" I suddenly felt the gush of electricity down my spine. The pain is getting worse. I can't help but to start pushing, hindi ko na makontrol ang sarili kong katawan.

I just have the sudden urge to push.

"Just breathe americ, thorn is on his way to the hospital.'' Napatango ako. I'm sweating too much.

Hindi ko na namalayan kung ilang minuto lang kaming bumyahe.

"Where is she?!" Napamulat ako ng aking mata ng marinig ko ang pailyar na boses na iyon. The door of the backseat suddenly opened and I finally saw him.

"Shhh.. it's okay, you and our baby will gonna be okay." Marahan akong napatango sa sinabi niya. He carried me and quickly run inside the hospital.

"It hurts.." Mahinang usal ko. It really hurts.

Hindi ko na naiintindihan ang nangyayari sa paligid ko. Naramdaman ko nalang ang paghiga ko sa stretcher.

"I'm here, love. I will never leave you, okay? I love you..." I can feel him kissing my forehead before those nurses take me inside the ER.

Author's Note

Several hours have passed and Americ is still in the ER, the giving birth process is not easy, specifically if it is a preterm case.

Americ's keep pushing and forcing all her strength to push out the baby and Thorn was there, beside her. He meant it when he said that he will never leave her side.

The whole hospital area, mostly the hallways where americ's giving birth room is located, are secluded with bunch of guards and soldiers working under Thorn's leadership as the new elected Capo.

The hospital is owned by Mr. Nicklaus who also made sure that Americ is currently receiving the best care and services that their hospital could provide.

"Please, let americ and her baby safe..." Adler had been praying for ours now, and she can also see how Milia the blind girl is doing the same.

She didn't know much about this girl, but she's certain that this woman cares for americ as much as she is.

Tahimik niyang ginagap ang kamay ng babae.

"Is she going to be okay?" Milia asked worriedly, her face filled with uncertainty and doubt. All she knows is that Americ is a fighter and she will always be.

"Yes, she will be okay. I'm sure about that." Pagpapakalma niya dito.

After some minutes of more prayers, Adler received a call.

It's her husband, Forest.

"The triplets and I are driving to get there right now, kakasundo ko lang sa kanila sa school and we're heading straight to that hospital." Adler nodded her head.

"Yes sure, americ is still in the ER and we're still hoping that everything is okay in there. Take care forest, lalo na ang mga bata. Be safe." Mariing utos niya sa lalaki.

"We will, I love you," Saglit na nawala ang pangamba sa puso ni Adler dahil sa sinabi nito.

"I love you too, tell our triplets that I love them okay?" She ended the call right away. Mabilis siyang tumakbo pabalik sa pinto ng ER ng makita niya ang paglabas ng mga nurse doon .