Chapter 13

"If someone doesn't fight to keep you, Never fight yourself to stay."

Chapter 13

Author's POV

Apollo was holding americ's hands after the doctor left. He told them everything they need to know about americ's condition. The woman loss so much blood and that she almost had a miscarriage.

Binalaan na sila noon ng naunang doctor na baka malaglag na ang bata kapag nalagay ulit sa alanganin ang babae.

She didn't lose the child this time but the doctor said she can't no longer do heavy work or anything that will stress her out. Sa pangatlong pagkakataon ay baka mawala na ng tuluyan ang bata.

The doctor then added that there is a big possibility that americ might have a preterm labor. It is a condition in which the baby will come out sooner than the month that americ's supposed to give birth.

They still don't know how americ would react to this but the woman will definitely be sad, knowing that her child will have to be in pain once more.

"Do you think we should tell her pregnancy to thorn?" Napaangat ang seryosong mukha ni apollo kay adler.

"No, hindi na dapat magkaroon pa ng dahilan ang lalaking iyon para mag-stay sa tabi ni americ. Palagi nalang nalalagay sa alanganin ang kaibigan natin dahil sa kanya." Napahinga naman si adler sa naging sagot nito. She just thinks about the child more than anything, kaya niya naisip ang bagay na iyan.

"I understand that, but thorn has all the rights to know about his child. Remember he already loss one, don't you think this will be bad for americ's condition once he found out that we've been keeping this away from him?" Pagpapaliwanag ni americ na mariin lang na inilingan ni apollo.

"He already lost his right the moment he broke our friend's heart. Do you think a selfish man like him deserves to know the child?" Napailing naman si adler sa sinabi nito.

"But thorn is not selfish, he's just broken. Kung tutuusin ay hindi dapat tayo nakikialam sa kanilang dalawa dahil kalagayan ng bata ang nakasalalay dito. We can't take thorn's right to know about the child because the child also deserves to have a complete family." Malungkot na ani ni adler.

Naawa lang kasi siya sa kalagayan nila americ at ng baby nito. A time will come that both her and Apollo won't be able to support or assist her anymore. Iniisip niya lang ang mas malaking sitwasyong kalalagyan ng kaibigan.

"Si americ na ang bahalang magdesisyon diyan. But I'm sure that she will not accept him either. Especially now that she got in danger again. Pati ang pamangkin ko ay nadamay na dahil sa kagaguhan ng lalaking 'yun" Matigas na sagot pabalik ni apollo at hinigpitan ang kapit sa kamay ng walang malay na kaibigan.

Meanwhile thorn was just standing on the doorstep, hearing all of that made his feet stop from moving. He didn't expect this but forest and him already has an assumptions about americ being pregnant. He just couldn't believe that it was actually true.

"Did I-- Did I hear that right?" Thorn can't stop his voice from shaking. It was like an impossible thing because of what happened to his first child. He can feel something in him and rejoice in happiness because of that news.

Adler looked at thorn shockingly, how come she didn't notice him there? Apollo then stood up and faced thorn angrily.

"You really have the guts to be happy by hearing that, Well Thorn gusto ko lang sabihin sayo na muntik na namang mamatay ang anak mo ng dahil sayo." Malamig na supalpal ni apollo sa lalaki. Adler tried to hold Apollo's arm and stop him from talking when she saw the pain on Thorne's face.