~26~ Mission To Berlin

Hello my dear readers! Here we are, back at this beautiful Friday! May I present to you, papa gallahan superior 🙌🏻👀 Papa claude coming in second place since he has been on sleeping beauty cosplay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan's POV
12.00 am

On this beautiful Sunday morning, Natsuki was needed at the FBI HQ. Which ended up with Natsuki grumbling and complaining the whole way there. This is what she is wearing.

 This is what she is wearing

Now... Let's see how our lovely OC is doing, she is currently driving to the so called HQ.

"Those little shits just had to call for me at the weekend, mother fucke-" -Natsuki grumbled while driving.

Well... Wasn't that magnificent?..... Lets just...

Time skip to HQ

We are now at the HQ. After parking her car, Natsuki walked in to the building. Agent's bowing their head on the way, showing their respect since Natsuki's rank in the FBI is quite... Astonishing. She went to the meeting room and opened the door, seeing James and some other agents there.

'That's odd... Shu's not here...' -I thought as the agents greeted me while I took a seat near James.

After Natsuki took a seat James cleared his throat and said

"Now that Natsuki-san's here we can start the meeting" -James said before started giving out documents to the agents including Natsuki. They scanned through the document for a bit before James finally spoke up again.

"First of all thank you for gathering here on the weekend. There is this terrorist group that has been on the FBI's list for a couple of years , this morning the crew managed to locate in Berlin. We arranged a meeting with an undercover id with them, and is going to capture them. Natsuki's going to be the one to meet up with them, while the other's are going to watch from a distance for back up." -James explained

"Wait, why me-" -Natsuki mumbled but nonetheless accepting the role that has been given to her.

"My first plan is for Natsuki-san to just capture them when they come, but I doubt that will work. In this mission we have been permitted to eliminate the group and it's members, due to their dangerous nature." -James said