Chapter 21

Hello My Love Bugs!
I know it's been a long while from my last update.

I am back to forms.

Yeah! A good news...

This story is gonna be completed by me.

Hope you will love this chapter!

Do like, comment and share with your friends!

Happy Reading! ❤😍

********************************

Elaine's POV

"It's enough of hiding your feelings away from me Elaine. I know you need this as much as I do... I just can not control this. Not anymore. I will burst or blow up without this f*cking release out of me. It's too hard to keep controlling me like this way. I haven't done this before to be fair. I haven't controlled me like this ever before. That's what making me sick..."

"What?" I was taken aback by his words..

"I am so high... I WANT you Elaine.. I want you now. God! I want to take you here right now..." He threw out those words like a thunder and I felt his excited baby pintel rub against the center of my feminine making a convulsive shiver pass through me....

His words pierced to my heart when I realised he wanted me just to release the pain in his damn thing....

How could he use me like a fling of his?

How cheap is he thinking of me?

I just wanted to push him back to his pillow..

"Oh! F*ck. My head! Damn it! Urgh" the painful voice of Nigel drew me back to my senses only to notice him lying back on his side of the bed..

"Nigel! What happened to you? Are you okay?" But he was silent. When I checked on his temperature it was so high. Hence, I immediately contacted the doctor.

Dr. Barnables arrived on time when Nigel's fever had got worse. He was trembling like a timid rabbit. Doctor prescribed him some medicines and asked me to check on his temperature throughout the night. The whole night I kept on checking him that I didn't realise the time I fell asleep.

*******

The sound of small snorings and the arm around my waist woke me up just to notice Nigel lie on my side with his head rested on my bust while his hand had wrapped around my waist. My fingers were entangled in his silky hair.

When did we get into this position?

I slowly placed him back on his pillow wanted to leave the bed immediately... But the growling sound of Nigel's made me fall back to my pillow and fake asleep.

Damn I should have walked away before he woke up...

I thought closing my eyes shut tightly.

"Urgh! Why the hell my head aches this way...?" I slightly opened my eyes and observed him in his confusion state of mind.

"Elaine..." He suddenly turned to me. "Elaine.."

"Hmm.. Oh you are awake?" I pretended.

"What happened to me?" He asked in confusion as if he had no clue about last night.

"You can't remember what happened last night?"

"N..no... But wait! How are you sleeping next to me?" I was caught off guard by his question.