Chapter 11

Hello Lovelies!
How you all doing?

I just love writing this story to be honest!! 😁

I Heartily dedicate this Chapter to
SiendyMakim

Do VOTE & COMMENT!

Happy Reading!

******************************

Elaine's POV

My weakened body involuntarily slid down against the wall until I laid myself motionless on the floor. My whispers almost came out like hiccupus as hot tears stained my cheeks again and again...

"Speak Up...Elaine....."
My whole stance was snapped out as the skin piercing voice of Nigel boomed echoing in the room. I averted my eyes around to find me still standing in my same posture; not slid down nor was his hand left my jaw.........

God did I just dream like I was telling him that I am pregnant....

Oh no.. no...!! The heap of worry sat back on my chest for the umpteenth time..

"What are you bloody hiding away from me?" He probed suspiciously looking me straight in the eyes.

"Ar-----are you f******* in l--love with someone....?" He shot it like a cannon ball to which my eyes almost bugged out of my head as my whole self was taken aback.. I couldn't help the thrilling shiver that ran through my whole frame in a flick...

"NOOOOO!!" I protested like a thunder...

"But.. It doesn't seem to me like No..." his voice came out in a low tone....

"I said NOO...." something flickered in his eyes the moment I gave a flat No at his lame assumption...

"Then... Talk your heart out... Now it's time Elaine...The last chance I would give you... I can't be kept on rejecting like this. For f****** sake I am a man and you can never deny my rights on you." his blood shot eyes peered mine waiting for my words. When the words 'Rights on you' slipped out of his mouth it almost stabbed me right into my heart...

"I already said it you..." I found myself utter.... "So do I still need to give you further explanation...??" The bitterness flowed in my mouth....

"What? What explanation? The lame excuse you are still telling that you save that one special moment for the person who loves you.....??" He mocked me. But the allusion of jitterriness submerged in his voice didn't go unnoticed by me....

Why does he sound jitterred?

"Not that again Elaine.... I am not gonna buy it again..." He sneered...

"You have to respect my feelings and emotions... Since day one you have been demolishing my state and dignity in front of your eyes... You make me weak and angry as well. I truly can't deal with this sh*t.." I angrily spit it out..

"But your body says something else Elaine...." he said dragging me more into his own flesh...

"Huh?" I was dumbstruck for a moment...

"The words your mouth says, doesn't go with your body language. If what you stated was true, then you should have not reacted to my touches nor have you reponded to my kisses. Last night you tried your best to deny the effect of me on you, but you failed in your own efforts, didn't you? You fought yourself so freaking hard and I did notice that as well..." His voice raised with anger..