Chapter 14

Enjoy the Chapter!

Heartily dedicted to All My Lovely, Amazing and Wonderful Readers who never fail to put a smile on my face.
❤❤

Love You to the Moon and Back My Loves.👀😙

Fine! Can I get 50 votes?
Then the Next Update!!

************************************

Elaine's POV

My thoughts were floating all over the places as I let out shaky, audible breaths before I could realize it was nothing, but the toe on my right leg was heavily bleeding..

You could have never imagined how happy I was feeling right now as my mind processed what had happened. My toe had been injured due to the harsh attack I had a while ago against the wooden leg of the bed which caused to break the bed too. I was not feeling any pain much to my surprise. But, blood kept on oozing out....

Again, for the umpteenth time I let out a sigh of relief...It's not that I was glad on the fact that I had an injury and was literally celebrating it. No. Not that. But the whole pessimistic reverie that flew through my mind a while ago was an exact opposite of the thing which had literally happened to me now..

My instincts made wicked thoughts revolve around in my mind that set my heart in haywire as to think the worst thing ever, guess what 'I would have lost my little bean.' The blood stains on the floor insanely drove my mind to the negative thought that I would have lost my only love. My baby...

Oh my! How could I even imagine such a rude thing about my baby?

What a mum am I? I mentally slapped on myself for thinking such a sh*t...

But, the moment my mind absorbed the fact that my baby is perfectly alright, my heart was literally on the ninth cloud..

I heaved a sigh of satisfaction placing my bare palm over my relaxed heart which was already jumping over joy inside the walls of my chest....

All of a sudden, My body jerked up snapping me out of my stance and It didn't take me much time to absorb that Nigel was lifting me up from my standing position...

"Nige--" I wanted to resist saying It was not hurting, but was cut off instantly by his mere hush....

"Hush!"

"Nigel it's not hurting.... Put me down...." I refused....

"But you are bleeding...." he stated as he walked towards the couch since the bed was not in a consummable state right now..

"It will be alright..." I wanted to convince him...

"I know you are a fighter when it comes to bleeding... But this, it different from that and won't naturally be healing. It does need some proper treatment.." at his sudden pouring of words, my jaw virtually hit the ground with amusement...

God did he just say that....?

Did he just allusively mention about my menstruation....?

Oh boy what are you upto?

This was a moment that I wanted to dig a hole and crawl myself inside it in dire ambarrassment. But to my unfortunate, how can I do it when I am struck in his arms like this?

I gulped the invisible lump in my throat as I couldn't contain the heat that instantly crept up on my cheeks at his unexpected words to which I could do nothing, but hide myself in his shoulders averting my face back... His hard, rippling mascular chest hidden under his brilliant white, but now stained shirt felt so warm and soothing against my body that made my eyes instantly droop to feel him; feel His warmth; His potruding muscles on his hard chest... This felt so comforting.... So hypnotizing.... Damn! So good... His tantalizing smell of after shave swirling through my nostrils, enthralled all the dead erotical cells in my body to liveliness.....