The Surprise

"Eh-emm.."

Lisa looked up in surprise. She wasn't where she was suppose to be. This wasn't her room! Then she remembered. She had run away last night. There was still sleep in Lisa's eyes, so she couldn't quite see. As her vision sharpened, she saw a sight that made her gasp, one that she never thought she would see before in person.

There was the great senpai, Felix Avrid Ulf Kjellberg, also known as Pewdiepie, standing right there in front of her. Lisa literally fainted on the spot.

A few seconds later,she woke up to a soft giggling, which she assumed was Marzia, and Felix offering her a drink. "May I ask how you found yourself on out porch?" Asked Felix.

"I..uh-um-eh....... Well, it's a long story.."

"Take your time, it's ok!" Marzia giggled.

"It's just.. I can't believe its you!" Lisa stuttered. She shakily lifted the glass of water and drank, her teeth clattering against the glass, which caused Marzia to laugh.

Lisa told them the whole story, including her mother's death, her father's depression, her grades dropping, getting bullied, basically having a crappy life.

"So you just.. Ran away?!" Felix asked, in awe.

"You must have some guts! I'm telling you Marzia, this one's tough!"

"Ok, don't get THAT excited pewds," Lisa told him. Suddenly, they all heard barking. Then came Edgar and maya.

"DEUTCHSLAND!" Felix yelled. Lisa and Marzia were cracking up.

After a while, they decided over a cup of tea and some cake that Lisa should stay with them, but they'd have to do lots of paperwork, and, of course, sort things out with her dad.

"UGGHHHHHH," Felix moaned, " PAPERWORK......"

Marzia and Lisa giggled.

As Marzia put Lisa's little amount of clothing away, and Lisa played with Puga-Chan and Edgar, Marzia said:

"Why don't I bring you shopping tomorrow? You don't have many clothes, and I sure haven't been shopping in a while either. A girl needs her shopping!"

"Oh my god, I'd love to!" Exclaimed Lisa.

Lisa's dad being an alcoholic, he never brought her out, because he was either sleeping, out drinking, or having one of his temper tantrums. So he never had time, or never wanted, to bring Lisa out. Her mum was dead over two years now, so she hadn't been shopping in over two years! This made her so excited.

Lisa and Marzia decided to go shopping in the afternoon, as it was only 10 O'clock in the morning. But first they would make a video, telling the bros and marzipans about Lisa.

"Felix!" Marzia shouted in her cute Italian accent.

He rushed into the room, banging his elbow against the doorway.

"Wha-eh-I- what's wrong? " he stuttered, rubbing his elbow with a dazed look on his face.

"What makes you think anything's wrong?" Giggled Marzia.

"Well...just.... Nothing..." Felix looked down, embarrassed. "So what did you want to tell me?" He asked, much bouncier than two seconds ago.

"We're going to make a video, telling the brozipans about Lisa!" She said happily.

"Good, cause I haven't uploaded in two days! The brozipans will think im dead!"

With that, they sat down and recorded.

•A/N•

I hope you're enjoying the story so far; but I probably won't be posting as much in the future, due to homework, school, blah blah blah. I will try my hardest to get a chapter up every day though, so yeah!
Stay fabulous ✌️