Mother's Day...

Lisa turned over in her bed and groaned. She wished she could just not be alive for this day... It was Mother's Day.

Lisa had to spend the day watching other people with mothers having fun, while she sat down and thought about how she didn't have one. Then she realised, she had Marzia!

Yes, she wasn't her real mother, but she still cared about Lisa the way a mother would. Lisa got up, and started to run around the kitchen, gathering bits and pieces to make a last-minute gift. She remembered a DIY that Marzia had made for Mother's Day, and clicked onto it.

The next half hour passed, and Lisa was done. She hid the present in her room, and waited for Marzia and Felix to get up.

When she finally heard them move, she crept over to their door, jumped into their room and screamed: " HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" They got such a fright. Lisa laughed and hugged

Marzia.

"Aww! Thank you so much!"Marzia said.

"I've got a surprise for you!" She said slyly.

Lisa ran into her room, but screamed when she saw it. Her dad was standing right there, with a gun in his hand.

"MARZIA!! FELIX!!! HELP!!" Lisa panicked, running out of the room desperately, but her dad got hold of her, and stared her in the eyes.

"How dare you run away from me?!" He screamed. "I'm your FATHER!!"

"Go away!" Lisa said sadly. " I don't want you in my life!"

By this time, Marzia and Felix had come into the room, and Lisa's dad just saw them.

"Help!" Lisa cried, but her call was drowned out by a loud "BANG".

•A/N•

I am so sorry that I couldn't update for so long, I will try to get my rhythm back though. Hope you enjoyed! :)

Thank you!

Stay awesome ✌️