Settling In

The morning sun shone through the blinds. Lisa slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes, yawning. Marzia came in and told her that she'd be going to school. "It's the law," she explained.

"Yeah, I get it, I will need to go to school if I want to have any kind of job... Exept youtube.." Lisa said slyly.

"No. You have to go to school. I'm not having you fail YouTube and have nothing to fall back on. You can do YouTube part-time, but that's it." Marzia said sternly.

"What do you mean by "failing YouTube"?" Lisa asked.

"You know, not getting subscribers, not getting paid.. All straightforward." She said.

"Ok, I'll do what you say," said Lisa somewhat reluctantly.

After that, they got changed and visited the school that Lisa would be going to. It seemed very friendly, Lisa was happy with it. The school was colourful, cheerful, and the teachers were mostly young! (Lisa had some weird habit of immediately disliking older teachers. She didn't know why..) She was due to start the next week, giving her an okay amount of time to get sorted.

Later on, the three of them were just lounging with the tv on, but not actually watching it. The pugs were begging for attention, jumping all over them. Felix randomly said," Lisa, why don't you play some multiplayer video games with me for the bros? It'll be fun!" Of course, Lisa was thrilled, but there was one problem.

"I don't have a computer though.." She said disappointedly.

"Or do you?" He said, with a sneaky grin on his face. "Uh-oh.." Lisa thought. He was acting way to suspicious, but Marzia was sitting there smiling. Marzia would never prank her.. Would she?

Felix gave Lisa a box. Lisa still didn't trust him, but it couldn't be that bad.. She opened it up, and was delighted when she saw what was inside. Wrapped up, there was a shiny Mac staring up at her, just waiting to be used.

What Lisa said then is still not certain, but it was along the lines of:

"ERMEGHAWD PEWDS UR THE BEST AHHHHHDIDNEBAJSNDOF". Yes. She was excited.

But what would you expect of a child who had been abused for two years, having no special treatment whatsoever?

Later on, Lisa and Felix finished the video. She was still shaking about what Pewds and Marzia had done for her.

"How can I ever pay you back for what you have done for me?" Asked Lisa in a silly accent.

"Ermm.. Maybe not get me back for the prank that I played on you? I mean, I'm scared to sit alone, wondering what you have in store for me.." He said in a joky quiet voice.

Oh.. We'll see about that!" Lisa said mischievously.

•A/N•

I just want to say that I had written most of this chapter, and then something went wrong, some glitches or something, and the whole thing deleted, so I had to write the chapter again. I was kinda pissed, but you know, it probably happens to loads of people and they just go on with it, so.. Yeah! Also, if there's anything that you'd like to change or something, write a comment, because 1 im bored 2 I wanna see if anyone is bothered... This will be interesting!

Thank you!

Stay awesome ✌️