Um... No.

"You what?!" Lisa exclaimed, heartbroken. "How could you? You are happy! Why?"

"We meant we're splitting up the cake! We're not happy with you having the biggest piece!"

Marzia.

(I'm so sorry for worrying you hehe)

"The.. Cake?" Lisa asked. "Oh yeah, the one from Easter, ok. But really? You could've made that less... Scary!"

"Ok, just go to bed.." Felix said,"it's time for us to eat the ca- nothing."

Lisa went upstairs, sighing. What a day! She turned on her computer, opening up her YouTube page. She gasped when she saw... 10,000 subs! Only 5 videos and 10,000 subscribers! It must be because of Marzia and Felix.

Ok, Lisa needed to think of a good video to make for celebrating that many subscribers in a few days... Chubby Bunny? No. 7 second challenge? No. Something creative, that she had thought of alone. Maybe involving Pewds and Marzia? Yeah. Family tag? Uuuggghhhh... She'd think of it the next day.

Tumbling into bed, she snored into the pillows, exhausted.

The next day she went to school. Same with the next, and so on, until the weekend. Nothing remarkable happened in school, all very boring, except for her daily studying visits at Alfie's house.

She woke up on Saturday morning, feeling bouncy and active. There also happened to be a heatwave occurring, so she thought, why not invite a bunch of her friends over to the beach? And so she did. She invited Alfie over to her house, and they would meet Olivia, Jessica and Lauren at the beach.

They got changed and cycled over, the wind whipping Lisa's hair into her face. When they arrived, they thought about something they hadn't before. Where would they put their bikes?

"Oh well," Lisa thought,"we can put them wherever we out our towels."

They lay down the beach towels and sat there for a while, waiting for Olivia, Lauren and Jessica to come.

Suddenly, Lisa felt water splash all over her. She had been sitting down with her eyes closed, so she hadn't seen who it was. She should've took precautions! She jumped up, laughing. It was Olivia!

"I'm gonna get you!" Lisa screamed happily, running over to the water. All the others came as well, scooping up water and splashing each other.

Soon they were all quite soaking, so they swam around in the water, diving around a bit. Lisa noticed that Jessica was looking a bit quiet. She swam over to Jessica and asked her what was wrong.

"I didn't know that you went out with Alfie O'Conner..." She said quietly, looking down.

"What's wrong with that, Jessica?" Lisa asked.

"I used to go out with him..."