First Day of School

The next day, Lisa was taken out of hospital. She still wasn't quite sure why she was there in the first place, but oh well. She came back, traumatised and heartbroken, and was forced to go to school that day.

"You can't miss your first day of school!" Felix insisted.

Marzia was still in hospital, and she hadn't woken up. That didn't mean she was dead, her heart was still beating, but the doctors had said that she was in a coma.

Great. Her only mother figure in a coma and her only guardian right now depressed. What a happy life. But when she sat down to think about it, she realised this was her own fault. If she had never come, they would be living a happy life. She decided to run away. She couldn't cause them any more pain. But after a few days. She needed to think this through.

She walked to school that day, trying to find the way with her immensely poor sense of direction. Finally, after two dogs running into her, four wrong turns and three "almost falling into a ditch" situations, she found the school. The second she walked into the yard, everybody started crowding around her, only recognising her for being " Pewdiepie's daughter" or " Marzia's daughter". She was never known as Lisa, the simple, plain girl who just wanted to be her.

After a few classes, she had found some girls who had caught her eye, and mustered up the courage to speak to them. The first girl that she saw ( from what Lisa heard, her name was Jessica), was quiet, only reading books for the breaks. She never put her hand up, but looked quite intelligent. Lisa thought she'd like her.

The second girl that she was intrigued by was Olivia, she had one friend that always hung around her, and spoke quite loudly. Olivia seemed to be trying to get away from that girl, and Lisa understood. Because God knows she'd been in that situation before!

The last girl was very artistic-looking, she had been doodling for all the classes Lisa had been in with her. Her locker also looked amazing. Lisa had a sudden thought.

"Maybe, if she likes me, she'd help me with my diys? That'd be fun!" To be honest, this wasn't turning out as bad as she'd expected it to be!

Lisa talked to the three of the girls, and they really liked her! She made arrangements with them to meet up after school to get to know each other. This day at school had gone really well!

After meeting up with them, she walked home. Felix was there, looking angry.

"Why weren't you at school when I went to pick you up?!" He said, half-shouting, half-talking.

"You told me I could walk up and back from school!" Lisa exclaimed.

"But it was an emergency!" Felix was screaming now.

"Well, how was I supposed to know?"Lisa said. "Wait, an emergency? Is it Marzia? What happened?" She panicked.

"I'll show you now." Felix said gravely.

He had shown her a letter from the hospital. Apparently, from the bullet, A hole had been broken in Marzia's bone, where the bullet went through, and she needed to be in a wheelchair for the next few months.

"Wait, so, she's awake?!" Lisa asked.

"Oh, yes! And that." Felix said, laughing.

"I told you she wouldn't leave you." Lisa said, quietly.