Friday Night Smackdown

I wake up to the sunlight in my eyes and the smell of coffee brewing.

Yeah, one of those fairytale mornings

I raise and rub my eyes to see Eva sitting in the chair in the corner playing on her phone, as typical.

"Morning" I yawned getting up and pouring a cup of coffee from the complementary coffee maker in the hotel room.

"Oh, morning. Your phones been going off all morning." She responded looking up from her phone for a split second before returning her gaze to the screen.

I grabbed my phone off the counter to 1 text and 4 missed calls.

4 missed calls: Seth Rollins

My heart dropped as I read the name. Seth.
Seth called me. Not once, but 4 times. Is he trying to pull more games with me? Or is it his new girl?

I exited out of the recent calls list and decided to check my texts before I had a anxiety attack in the middle of this hotel room.

Stephanie McMahon: AJ, please come by tonight during the Smackdown taping. I would like to speak with you regarding business.

Oh god. First Seth, now Stephanie wants to meet with me? She can't be instating me, how could she after I made an ass of myself. Could she be firing me?

Oh god no. Please, no.

"AJ..are you alright?" Eva asked sitting her phone on the arm of the chair and raising up.

"Uhh, ehm yeah. I'm fine..Stephanie just messaged me and asked to meet with her during the Smackdown taping. Just worried is all" I said shrugging and shoving my phone in my pocket.

I decided to keep the Seth calls to myself. Yeah maybe I should say something, but all it will do is cause more heartache. If I try to forget about it, maybe it will go away.

Yeah, right.

"Oh, AJ" she said putting a hand on my shoulder, "maybe she is reinstating you."

"Or firing me" I said coldly.

"AJ, don't think like that. You are a giant asset to this Divas Division. They can't let you go." she exclaimed pulling me into a hug.

I hope you're right..

~~~

The arena was getting packed for the Smackdown taping. All was set up, although sadly Jake was off today to attend a funeral.

Eva, Dean, and I sat ourselves in one of the viewing rooms until it was time for his opening promo. Which was in about 30 minuetes.

"Hey, are you doing alright?" Dean asked nudging my head up softly with his finger.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine. I better go meet with Steph and get this over with." I said raising from my seat followed by Dean and Eva.

"We'll walk you" Eva said linking arms with me.

We walked down the hall in silence. Not really like it would make much of a difference, the hall was already loud as typical.

We continued in our path until we were met with a similar face within the croud of many Superstars and Divas.

Seth.

"Hey, you haven't answered any on my calls" he said as soft as a whisper.

"What did you need?" I answered just as softly.

"You. Us. That little whore left, but there was always just you" he said stepping forward.

Dean looked at me assuring I was alright. If he needed to say what has really been on his mind.

No. I need to end this. Now.

"No, Seth. Not again." I answered sternly.

"You....you aren't taking me back?" He answered even softer.

"No, I'm not." I answered.

"Oh really? You are the crazy bitch everyone says you are. You aren't anything, AJ. Why can't you see that? You may have been 'Divas Champion', but you are nothing but trash. You aren't worth my time." He rose his voice grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"All you are i-" he continued before i cut him off.

"No, Seth. I'm not trash. You may have threw me away like trash, but I am way better than that. You broke me. I may be crazy, but you made me this way. All your texts and calls, everything you have put me through made me this way. Yo-"

"AJ, what you fail to realise i-"

"Shut the hell up Seth, I am talking now. You see, you may have cheated on me with some Iowa bimbo, you may have harrassed me, you may have humiliated me, but it doesn't matter to me anymore. You don't matter to me anymore. You made me stronger...and I am a better person than you will ever be." I finished.

"Oh, yeah? Does the....does the..." he struggled for words.

"Does the truth hurt? Apparently from what I am seeing." I turned around to find Kaitlyn walking up behind me. She continued until she was standing right beside Eva, Dean, and I. "Seth, because of you and the hurt you put AJ through, I lost my best friend. The only thing is, it was my fault that I was too stupid to stick around and see what you put her through and help her.....you are an asshole Seth. You think you are so clever starting this uproar and humiliating AJ at that live show, but all you have done is make an ass of yourself"

Kaitlyn turned and out me into a small hug. She leaned back into my ear and whispered, "I'm sorry".

I nodded and looked back at Seth who looked speechless.

"Why don't you just get outta here Seth?" Eva shrugged.

Anger arose in him turning his face red from defeat.

"You know, I don't need to stand here and take this!" He said.

"Then leave." Dean said blankly.

Seth stood for a second before storming off with anger.

The dead silent room suddenly became a room of applause.

Proud applause.

"I'm proud of you AJ." Dean said pulling me into a hug.

"I wouldn't be able to do it without you." I whispered back.

He held me for a moment before letting go.
"Shit, I gotta go meet Steph."

____________________________________________
Yes!!! This is the moment I have been waiting for since writing this!

Sadly, there is only one chapter left.

I will be writing a sequel to this called Torn! I will put up a update chapter on this story to refer you to the sequel.

Stay tuned.