Getting to Know Jake

I laughed as I sat my water bottle next to me on the crate I had hoped up on earlier in the beginning of talking to Jake.

"So, you're cousin came to the Halloween party dressed as Madonna?" I asked finally settling my laughter.

"He sure did." he laughed along with me.

We sat in silence a few seconds before we went on with the conversation.

"What is your specific job here, Jake?"  I said taking another drink of my water. "I've never really seen you around till today.." I said softly trying not to make him feel totally invisible.

"Oh, ahem, well.. I've actually been here for almost three years actually... I came here for a job like Kevin Dunns or one that deals with the big work with the fireworks and lighting or the camera man, yah know.. something interesting... but Kevin of course is the stage manager, and we all know how he is, so when he heard about me wanting his job he put in a bad word to Vince and I didn't get any of the spots I was looking for... Now all I get to do is plug up the thing that works the tron to the thing that controls it... thats it. I plug the few wires in, sit in a room for a handful of hours while the show goes on, then come and unplug it." He answered picking at his jacket, which I could tell it was because of the topic.

Poor Jake.. Kevin's such a dick...

"Thats all? Thats not fair to you." I said giving him a sympathetic look.

"Yep, thats it." He nodded.

"Hey, Dean's solo match is next.. wanna come watch it with me?" I asked hopping off the crate.

"Uhh yeah. Erm, sure."

"Kay' follow me" I said skipping down the hallway with Jake in unison.

---------------

It was halfway throught Dean's match and I, nor Jake, have taken our eyes off the screen.

I must say Deans kicking Sheamus's ass!

Suprisingly given Sheamus's size....the giant jar of mayo..

I heard footsteps walk up to the door. I looked up in time to see Celeste giving me an emotion-free look before noticing I seen her and she turned and walked the rest of the way down the hall.

My eyes filled with tears.

"April....whats wrong?" Jake said noticing my tears.

"Oh...nothing. Just stupid stuff." I said whipping my tears and getting up and walking toward the door. "Sorry, Jake I have to go. I have to meet Dean in catering soon.  I'll see you in a couple days.."

I walked out of the room and headed the same direction Celeste went. I walked down farther only to see her cuddled with Roman.

Apparently they're still a thing.

I sighed as I walked past her and farther down the hall.

I was close to catering when I was tackled from behind.

What the hell?!

"AJ!!!!!!!!!" The voice behind me squealed.

I rolled over to find Eva.

"Eva!" I said wrapping her in a hug. "You came back early! I heard you wern't getting back on the road till next weekend!?" I said getting up and brushing myself off.

"Nope, I decided to come back early and tag along. Besides, you needed a friend." She said giving me another hug. "...Well a friend thats a girl and not Ambrose" she finished causing me to laugh.

"Hey I've been waiting on you" I heard Dean approach from behind.

"Sorry. I ran into Eva an-" I started.

"Ah-Ah. Girl talk. Say no more." Dean said cutting me off.

"Well...glad you understand.?." I said questionably causing us to laugh.

_________________________________________

PLEASE READ!!

Anyways, since I clearly made it known that I wanted you to read this (please do!.. I wont take long I promise!) Here it goes:

This fanfic only has a few chapters left. I just want to know if you guys would read a sequel if I wrote one. I was planning on it but I don't know If you all would be interested...

Just simply comment if you would!

Thanks:)

and p.s the sequel I have LOTS of ideas for soo It would have wayyyyyy more chapters than Broken.