Strange Texts (mini chapter)

"I love you too babe. See you soon."

                       ~Seth

what?

I haven't even texted him yet today. I just woke up.

Why is he texting me this?

What if it wasnt meant to go to me...

Oh common April. Dont think like that! Seth loves you. He wouldn't have proposed if he didn't....

Would he?

It must have been something he tryed to send one day but it never gor through or something..

Seth wouldn't have someone on the side...

I hope.

God April! Stop!

____________________________________

welp, just a mini chapter! hopefully to make up from all the wait ive had to put u all through for the past couple chapters.

and good news for the fanfic! this mini chapter actually gave me ideas and how to get where i want it to go! so im hoping it stays that way so i can upload longer and better chapters and be more active with it.

Again, Thanks for reading! I cant believe you guys still stick around to read this old thing! I started this last year. i think.

and I think I may start a question of the day (wrestling related). idk how many people will respond but hopefully quite a few. I actually started this on my new fanfic but i dont have many people reading it (yet hopefully) because i just started it a few days ago.

and if I end up doing the question of the day every chapter please do not. use this time to fanbash or talk about deaths of supersrtars. we all have to remember its only a storyline. and im not saying all of you would or any of you. im just taking precautions because of all the hate and the death threats going around about Seths betrail, and other things really.

so for the first question of the day to see how it goes:

What do you think about Seth's betrail on the Shield?