A Sit Down With Eva

After Dean had got all his stuff from the locker room him, Eva, and I decided to go out to eat at a little local restaurant on the corner of Writtsway and Bullevard, Le Comida.

Its supposed to have the best Mexican food in town, according to Eva's husband Jonathon (which is currently in Michigan doing some photoshoot for a muscle magazine).

Dean had dropped Eva and I at our hotel while he went to his so he and I could get dressed out of our sweaty work out clothes we had wore to the live event.

"Thanks again for letting me room with you while we're on the road" Eva thanked as I stuck the key card in the slot and opened the hotel room door.

"No problem. I'd rather not stay alone anyways. and I wasn't going to ask Dean to stay with me. We all know what would be all over the news if a fan saw him leaving my hotel" I threw my handbag onto the bed along with my suitcase.

"Oh, definetly." She laughed.

After rumagging through my suitcase I settled on the dress I wore to the video game tournament a few years ago and my black hi converse.

"So how's things with Jonathon lately?" I said as I walked into the bathroom and put my curling iron on the counter and beginning to get dressed.

"Great actually! He's really excited for this photoshoot just to show he's more than just 'All Red' Eva Marie's boyfriend.. I'm happy for him... How's things goin with Dean?" She elbowed me in the side playfully with her last sentence.

"Just friends. We're back to the bond we had before Seth and I got together.....He's really been there for me and helped a lot..More than I could say Celeste did" I sighed and slipped my converse on over my black pacman socks. "She abandoned me... She didn't even get into knowing what was truely happening... She still doesn't know about Seth cheating on me."

"She didn't really even ask?" Eva ask cocking her head showing concern.

"Well the eay she would talk when I wigged out, you could tell she was weirded out about the whole thing and was curious, but no not all that much.." I said as I got up and shuffled out of the bathroom trying not to show I was close to crying.

Eva apparently seen right through me and followed, wraping her arms around me in her warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry AJ.. you dont need her..You have Ambrose and I" She said backing up and looking at me assuringly.

I brush the hair out of my eyes and whiped the two tears that seemed to trickle out from my cheeks before sitting down in one of the lone chairs in the room.

"Yeah, you're right...thanks Eva" I smiled pulling my phone out as it buzzed.

Dean: Hey I'm downstairs come down when you two are ready to go.

"Deans waiting." I nodded as I motioned my head to the door as I turned to it with Eva not far behind.

_________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter! I had this one halfway wrote because I couldnt find the right words so to say.. so I just hurried and threw the rest together real quick to get something out there.

Just a BTW I WILL be having a sequel to Broken. Its called Torn. So whenever this one is over (it still has a little over a handful of chapters left) then I'll let ya'll know when its up.

Thanks for reading once again ♡