Chapter 9

Katsuki barges through Midoriya's dorm room, taking him by surprise.

"K-Kacchan!" He stutters, spinning around quickly on his chair. He slams the door behind him and takes his place on the all might themed bed. Midoriya stumbles to his feet. "Umm, uh, we should start," he says.

"No shit Sherlock."

Midoriya sits beside Katsuki on the bed nervously and grabs an empty notebook from his nearby bookshelf. He writes on the front: "Eri Mission".

He opens to the first page and titles it: "what we already know"

"Ok. Kacchan can you please tell me all you know?" Midoriya asks.

"So... the guy in the mask is Kei Chisaki also known as Overhaul. He was-well is trying to make some form of Quirk deactivating drug. The Old Hag sent me away knowing what was going to happen. Chisaki wanted my Quirk and my mum wanted it gone. I remember he lived in a traditional home with a lot of other people. He looked to be the leader. Umm... two months before I got my Quirk exchanged I met Eri. She was apparently his granddaughter. She was two when I met her so she'll be six now. Oddly, her quirk developed really early and I'm not sure what happened but I was told her Quirk was useful and needed. I was then thrown out."

Midoriya struggles to write fast enough. "Ok. Now what?" He asks, looking up.

Bakugou runs a hand through his hair nervously. "We visit the place I last saw him."

"Yeah. That's a good idea. Should we go today?"

"I mean... sure," Katsuki mumbles.

"We don't have to go. I know it'll raise sad memories-"

"Shut up. We're going."

Katsuki stands up and ushers Midoriya to follow him. They leave the dorms, katsuki shouting at him to make it look like they aren't heading in the same direction.

Once they reach the nearby bus stop, Midoriya asks, "how will you know where it is?"

"He'd tell me over and over again where it was because he'd allow us to go out... sometimes. This is where majority of my childhood took place. Of course I'm going to remember."

He scans through the stops to find the one they need to get to

Katsuki and Midoriya find themselves in front of a traditional Japanese house with wooden pillars and large sliding doors. It's surrounded by a concrete fence.

"It's time again," Overhaul says and roughly grabs Katsuki by the hand, letting him stumble to catch up.

"I don't want to," Katsuki pleads.

"You don't have a choice." He pushes him into a room. A surgical chair sits in the middle with a stand behind it holding some form of head gear. There is a waist restraint. "Take off your shirt," Overhaul orders and Katsuki follows through with the actions, letting the dirty cream shirt fall to the ground. He knows the rhythm.

His small frame climbs onto the chair. Some of Overhauls 'minions' stick monitoring patches on his chest. They pull down the head gear and 4 metal pieces press against his scalp and send a light electrical shock to him. They strap him down by the waist and arms and legs. They stick a needle into the crook of his arm.

"Begin," Chisaki says.

Katsuki gulps. His minion carefully pushes a foreign purple substance in a syringe into his system. It doesn't take long for it to kick into effect.

He looses control of his Quirk, everything around him getting the life squeezes out of them. The burning pain brings tears to his eyes. Chisaki immediately activates his Quirk on Katsuki. He immediately reassembled them reassembles Katsuki (idk how it actually works).

"Kacchan!" Midoriya shouts. Katsuki slowly turns his head in a daze to face Midoriya. He only just then realises it's pouring with rain and his shirt is sticking to his body. "We need to get to shelter. Come on!" He urges and runs into the trauma place full of memories. Katsuki hesitates but follows. They get onto he sheltered deck and Midoriya sighs. "Now we're soaking wet. This is just great," he rhetorically says.

Katsuki looks down at the dusty looking deck. He bends down and swipes a finger over the wood. "It's abandoned," he assumes.

"Huh? How are you sure?"

"Overhaul was the boss. He liked everything clean."

"So... that means there might be clues inside!"

Katsuki shivers. "Yeah I guess."

Midoriya tries the door to find it's locked. "Hmm, how will we get in?" He asks.

"Move aside, dumbass."

"Huh?"

Katsuki pushes him to the side and takes a big kick at the door, knocking it off its hinges. "T-that wasn't what I was thinking but it works." Midoriya chuckles nervously.

"Shut up, Deku!" He snaps.

Bakugou storms in, trying his hardest to suppress the memories. It's dark inside. Katsuki finds the light switch and turns it on. They flicker on, lighting the dusty place up. He doesn't wait for Midoriya to catch up and instead walks to where he remembers the horrible stuff to happen.

He stares at the wooden door nervously before mustering up the courage to open the door. His vomit almost comes up his mouth. The chair is still there and broken viles with purple liquid spilling on the ground. Blood splatters have dried on the walls. He quickly closes the door and slides down it. He Burris his head in his hands.

"Watch, Katsuki." Rough hands grab his face.

The mans skin bubbles and pops, blood and guts going everywhere.

"Stop... please, j-just stop," Katsuki pleads and pulls at his hair.

"This is what's happening because you aren't willing to cooperate."

"No... it's not."

The screams rattle the glass. He tries to look away but is forced back to the sight. The eyes push out of their sockets. "Stop!" The guy screams.

"L-listen to him. He n-needs help! H-help him! P-please!" He urges.

"K-Kacchan, it's going to be ok. Just take a deep breath, alright?" Midoriya says softly.

His shaky maroon orbs stutter to look at the blurry green head. He takes in a deep breath, slowly calming down.

"We don't have to continue if it's causing you pain Kacchan," Midoriya says sweetly.

Katsuki takes in a shaky breath. "No. We need to do this. I'll just go to a different room. You stay and look at this room."

Midoriya hesitates before nodding his head.

After twenty minutes of searching and no finding, they gave up and took the journey home. As they walk, Midoriya asks, "do you remember anything that Overhaul could of said?"

Katsuki thinks hard. "Yeah. He said something about the southern district."

"We'll check there ans near where I saw her next weekend."