Chapter 10

Over the next two weeks, the two boys find themselves hanging out with each other more than usual. They spend most evenings together and weekends searching for the hideout. Katsuki has notices Shoto's mis-matched eyes glistening with anger.

Katsuki lies in bed staring at the ceiling when there's a loud knock on his door. He groans and pushes himself off his bed. He stomps over to the door and rips it open. "Shitty Hair-" he begins but the dual-haired boy doesn't own that nickname.

"Katsuki," Shoto begins calmly.

"Huh?! You're meant to give warning before coming over!" Katsuki angrily shouts.

"This is important. Now, get over your antics and let me inside."

Katsuki clicks his tongue and lets the boy in, closing the door behind them.

"What is it?" he grumbles, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Why have you been spending so much time with Midoriya-kun?" he asks, face holding the creases of annoyance and confusion.

"What kind of question is that?"

"A question."

"Tch. It's not important for you to know." His tough exterior manages to conceal the fear inside. Will he break up with me? Probably... I need to tell him about Eri then and why Deku and I are hanging out so much but then he'll think I'm weak for not being able to save her earlier. He'll hate me. He'll hate me. Fuck, this is so confusing. My relationship or my pride?

"I am your boyfriend. I deserve to know," Todoroki says with a snap in his tone.

"Do you think I'm doing things with Deku?" Katsuki says, hurt by the others non-intentional accusation.

"Well... you could say so," Shoto says.

"Ew! I'd never date that nerd even if he was the last person on this planet!"

"Bakugou. If you don't tell me what is going on between you and Midoriya, we're over."

Katsuki's heart drops. Shit! What do I do? Think Katsuki, think! You don't want to lose him!

It only took another minute before he saw Todoroki walking out his room sadly.

***

Jirou's PoV – I'm gonna try writing in first pov. Wish my luck:

I was sitting in the common room, eating and chatting with Denki and Mina, when Todoroki walks over and taps me on the shoulder. I look up in his cold – almost stale like eyes. "Jirou, I need a favour from you," he says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Can you listen in to Midoriya's dorm? Bakugou is going in there."

"Do you think our blasty-boy has got a boyfriend?" Denki asks with a 'charming' and suggestive smile.

"We are all curious as to what those two are up to. It is smart to listen in," Todoroki says.

"I mean... I don't usually snoop but I have to be honest, once in a while, it's fun," I say.

Mina, Todoroki, Denki, Uraraka and I head up to Midoriya's dorm and see the door close. Lets just say that everyone who is touching Jirou can hear what she's hearing. They sneak up to the door, I press my headphone jack into the wall. I shushes everyone who touches my shoulders and back. They listen in on the conversation.

"Kacchan, are you alright?" Deku asks softly.

"Shut up, nerd," he grumbles back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asks cautiously.

"Halfie thinks I'm cheating on him with you," Bakugou mumbles.

Mina looks at Todoroki with wide eyes and a big smile. Just as she's about to speak, I stare harshly at her.

"I'm so sorry, Kacchan," Midoriya apologises.

"I don't need your pity."

"This doesn't explain why they keep going to each others dorms though," Uraraka points out.

"Shut up," I whisper.

"I know you're sad, Kacchan, but we need to focus on coming up with a plan," Midoriya says.

This catches the groups attention. They fall silent and listen in intently.

"Yeah. This is more important than a shitty relationship," Bakugou grumbles.

"So," Midoriya begins and rustling is heard. "I was thinking, we should bring Aizawa-sensei along. He'll be able to cancel out Overhaul's Quirk."

"Yeah. I just remembered. From what I remember, there are these three guys and if Kirishima, Fat Gum and that useless Tamaki fought against them, I think they'd be able to beat them."

"That's good... We should also bring Sir Nighteye, he'll be able to help us determine when the next hit will come. He's also very smart."

Bakugou doesn't speak. "Are you alright, Kacchan? I know this must be tough for you," Midoriya comforts.

"Shut up, nerd. I'm not weak. I'm going to save Eri no matter what. I'll die doing so if I have to."

"Um... okay. Well, I really need to do homework and I think we should bring this to Aizawa-sensei tomorrow. You should go," Midoriya says.

Myself and the rest of the group stay frozen in shock, when the door opens up and an angry blnde walks out. He notices us and growls. "What the fuck?"

"W-We promise not to tell a soul! Just don't kill us!" Kaminari says frightened.

Bakugou sighs and says, "I don't have the time for this," before walking away.

We all let out the breath we were holding.

Bakugou's PoV: That is not my forte.

As Bakugou walks back to his dorm, a hand rests on his shoulder. He flinches and spins around, calming down when he only sees Todoroki. "What?" he grumbles, thinking, there's no way he wants me back. Absolutely no way.

"Bakugou, I'm sorry for assuming things about you and Midoriya-kun," he says.

"Yeah, okay." He begins walking again. He still hates me, I bet on it –

He's spun around quickly and before he can think, soft lips are placed on his own. They pull away. "I'm sorry, Bakugou," Todoroki repeats, more desperate.

Bakugou rolls his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He pulls Todoroki back into another kiss, melting into it almost immediately.