Chapter 12

It's the day of the attack on Overhaul. Bakugou wrings out his hands nervously. He's excited to see Eri again but terrified to see Overhaul. "Bakugou," Aizawa begins. His head snaps up. "It's going to be okay, alright? I'll stick with you and you stick with me, got that?"

He nods nervously. A few more minutes pass before they rampage the building.

***

Overhaul stands on the otherside of Aizawa-sensei and Bakugou. His anger runs wild. "Hiroto Bakugou," Overhaul greets.

"Don't talk to me!" Bakugou snaps.

"You still have a grudge against me, Bakugou? That was years ago. You were all used up. That's why we switched your Quirk with Eri's."

Bakugou stares in confusion and shock before snapping himself back to reality. "Huh!? I have Eri's Quirk? What was the point of getting rid of me? Why'd you have to use her!?" He shouts, tears prickign his eyes.

"She was more cooperative and she was smart. Because her body was still developing, she could handle a little bit of... Quirk improvements."

"What is he talking about?" Aizawa-sensei asks.

"Shut up! What did you do to her!?" Bakugou shouts, fuming.

"We took some of my DNA and gave it to her. It's a very challenging operation," Overhaul responds.

"Give Eri to us!" Aizawa shouts.

"How dare you hurt her!" Bakugou screams and lunges at Overhaul.

~~

They both jump back, taking a breather. Bakugou is beaten up, Overhaul barely scratched. A sinister smile crosses Overhaul's face.

"How's your mother, Hiroto? I always remember her being a selfish brat," he says, razing up bakugou.

"Shut up!"

"I mean, how could she love you? She handed you directly over to me."

"I'll kill you! Bastard!!!"

~~

Let me know if you don't know who's saying what. I can put in the Overhaul said things.

"I can't believe you brought along your teacher. How hilarious. You've changed so much."

"I haven't changed. I've gotten stronger."

"Bakugou, don't get distracted. It could be a distraction!"

"Shut up, Old Man... Overhaul, you treated me like a dog. No, worse than a dog. I was your slave doing your biddings. I spent 4 years with you and I nearly died. Now Eri has to carry this burden. How could you push this onto her! She is the sweetest person I know. Her heart is good, why do you have to taint it! Don't you ever feel remorseful for what you've done?"

"Not at all. Those four years were the most beneficial to the drug. You gave me the base for the drug and now that I have Eri, we're almost done."

"You are disgusting!"

*** If u can't tell, I'm kinda lazy lol

They've finished fighting and Bakugou spots the familiar blue haired girl out of the corner of his eye. His eyes widen and he runs over to her, pulling her into the biggest bear hug ever. She immediately wraps her small arms around his back. On the verge of tears, he says, "I missed you so much, Eri. I'm so glad I found you again."

Eri begins sobbing into Bakugou. "Hiro! I-I missed you so much. It was so scary being alone without you!"

"I'm proud of you for getting through it," Bakugou praises for the first time in like forever.

"I had to. You promised you'd save me and you never break a promise."

"Kacchan-"

Midoriya begins but is cut off, "You're my hero, Hiroto."

"No, you're my hero. Without you I wouldn't have gotten through the years and be here to save you." he pulls out of the hug and holds her hand.

"Why are you crying?" Eri wonders.

"I'm crying because im super happy," Bakugou responds with a smile. He pulls out the one photo he's kept with him for ever. "Look, I still have it." he unfolds the image to reveal himself but younger. His arms are covered in bandages similar to Eri's. "This is what kept me going."

"I understand that you two have a common past but we need to take Eri to the hospital and keep her secluded until her Quirk quietens down," Aizawa informs.

"I don't want to leave Hiroto!" Eri cries.

"It'll be okay, Eri. I'll visit and when you leave the hospital you can visit me all the time," Bakugou comforts and pulls her into another hug and watches her get taken to the hospital by Aizawa.

***

Over the next few months, Katsuki opens up to Todoroki about his past and Eri is let out. Aizawa managed to pry information out of Katsuki and has adopted him and Eri. Bakugou is feeling happier within himself and is continuing to strive to be the best hero he can be. 

Sorry this was such a short story but it was only for fun. I wasn't trying to make it my best work yet if you know what I mean. I haven't edited any of the chapters apart from the first two so sorry it's so bad. lol