Chapter 5

I need to clear things up before you start reading. So, this is after the LOV attack. It has no significance to this story line so I just decided to skip it. Well, It does but the events of the kidnapping aren't important.

Bakugou's POV:

Katsuki paces around his small apartment. Nerves racing through him. He stares down at his severely out-dated phone, his mum's contact number staring in his face. The teachers are going around to get permission to stay in dorms tomorrow. He's paranoid about what will happen when they find out where he lives and that he's practically parent-less. Nervously, he calls his mum and brings the phone to his ear.

After three rings, she picks up. "This better be good. I don't want anyone to find out you're contacting me," she says angrily.

"The teachers are going around tomorrow to get permission for us to stay at the school dorms," he rushes out.

Mitsuki groans. "Seriously? Ok. Tomorrow come back home for the interview only. Then leave straight after. Got that?"

Katsuki nods and says, "yes."

Katsuki paces the hallway as he nervously waits for his teachers to come. Suddenly, the doorbell rings and he scuttles to the door, pulling it open ferociously. "Hi, young Bakugou," Toshinori-sensei says simply.

"Old hag, there here!" Katsuki screams.

"Don't shout, Katsuki! I'm coming!" She replies.

Katsuki clicks his tongue and shows his two teachers towards the couches. They sit on one while Katsuki sits on the other. Toshinori-sensei is about to speak but Mitsuki and Masaru walk into the room, sitting down next to their son.

"We'd like to ask if you'd allow your son to stay in the U.A. dorms. It is a precaution to keep the kids safe due to recent events." Toshinori-sensei says.

Cuffing her son over the head with her hand, Mum replies with a smile, "Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!"

Katsuki, already on edge due to his anxiety, snaps, "Don't hit me, old lady! I'll kill you!"

"Shut up! It's your fault to begin with for being so weak! You got caught, and now you're causing everyone trouble!" she retaliates, hitting her son again. This is the most attention Katsuki has ever received from Mitsuki.

"You two... stop it... You're startling the teachers..." Masaru says nervously from behind.

Katsuki, still angry, fires back at him, "Shut up, damn old man! Don't butt in! You're the one who should shut up!"

"If you're going to talk, then speak clearly!" Mitsuki pinches Katsuki's cheeks roughly, making the boy lightly wince. He grabs onto her wrists, trying to remove her hands but to no avail.

"Um, is it really all right?" Aizawa-sensei asks.

"Hm?" She pushes his head down slightly. "Oh, the dorm, right? We'd actually be grateful." At this, she removes her hand and continues, "Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too, so he had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this. He kept getting praised for shallow stuff. That's why I was really happy to hear what you said at the press conference. Yeah, it made me think that this school was really watching him carefully. I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now, so... You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust you guys and will leave him to you. Right?" She once again pushes Katsuki's head down to look at Dad.

"Yeah," he says and nods his head.

What lies. They don't care about me.

Both adults bow their heads, Mum finishes her speech, "He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero."

Aizawas POV:

The day of interviews are over and Shota feels drained. He slumps onto the living room couch, hand draping off it. Misty, the white ragdoll, meanders to his hand and rubs against it. Lazily, Shota looks down at him and pats her gently. He recalls the meeting with Bakugou and how the family dynamic felt off and it wasn't because of Miss. Bakugou's harsh behaviour. He turns around and stares at the ceiling. Groaning, he forces himself off the couch and to the small storage room attached to the lounge room.

He turns the light on and locates his box of students' folders. He scans through them for Bakugou's and finally finds it. He wanders over to the lounge again and puts it on the glass coffee table. He opens it and stares at the information. It's odd. There's only one emergency contact number and there's no parental figure names. Don't ask about how this got past Nezu.

Concern fills him. He rests his chin on his intertwined hands, staring at the fireplace, lost in space. The couch sinks beside him but Shouts doesn't turn around. A large warm hands wraps around his shoulder and pulls him into a side hug. He immediately sinks into the warm touch, knowing it belongs to Hizashi. He gently kisses the crown of Shouta's head.

"What's wrong?" Hizashi asks quietly.

"Bakugou... there isn't something right about him."

"It'll be ok. You can ask him later."

"Yeah..."

Sorry for all the time skips. There are so many in this story lol

It's been a day since Shouta's students have moved into the dorms and he decides to take his discovery to principal Nezu. The two sit across from each other, Nezu unsurprisingly sipping on tea.

"What brought you here?" Nezu asks.

"I looked through Bakugou's folder not too long ago. There isn't much information in there. Not even who is parents are. When we interviewed the parents for permission tostada in the dorms, his parents looked like the famous couple, Mitsuki and Masaru."

"Well, isn't this a predicament. The only explanation is that Bakugou is using a fake name but it doesn't explain why he'd do it. He must be that kid who was the culprit in the kindergarten incident years back."

"Yes. I am confused as well," he replies, wanting the conversation to be over. He's tired.

"Stay on the down low and try to find stuff out. We don't want to alarm Bakugou. Who knows what could happen."

Shouta nods and leaves the room.