Wolf

Word count: 2004

Chapter warnings: Mild language and themes

-----

They basically had no choice but to follow her out of the car, both looking around nervously (Jeongin especially). If a grey were to appear, they'd have basically no idea what to do, aside from... well, run. Thankfully, they made it into the building with no hiccups, the two boys whisper-yelling at Y/N the whole way in. As the door shut behind them, Chan half-pushed her, although there was no real force behind it.

"Are you crazy?! We could have died!"

"But we didn't. And now we're in!" She smiled sweetly. Sighing, he followed her as she spun to walk down the hall to their studio, Jeongin looking to him.

"Is she always like this?"

"I... yeah, basically." He laughed lightly, watching as she walked through the door.

"Anything?" Chan asked.

"They're not here." She said, disappointment evident in her voice. Sliding past her, Chan looked around the studio too, Jeongin only entering as they cleared the door. Chan pulled out the rolling chairs, checking under the desk, in the utility closet, even going so far as to unlock the door into the soundstage, hoping they maybe fell asleep in there.

"What about this?" Jeongin asked, holding up a crumply piece of yellow paper.

"That's nothing, probably old lyrics," Chan brushed him off, "Now put it down."

"No, wait," Y/N looked at it from where she was standing. It seemed a little less hectic than any of their normal scrawling. Taking a few steps, she gently pulled it out of his hand, glancing it over. "It's a note." Chan spun around, rushing over.

"What's it say?"

"I can't read all of it, it looks like they wrote it really fast..." She squinted.

"Here, give it to me, I know their handwriting." She shrugged, holding it out. He took a few seconds to look, then started reading it out.

"Chan, you might come here- went to Binnie's house- meet there."

"Is that all?"

"I mean, it's signed Han and Changbin."

"Of course they'd go to his house." She rolled her eyes. Changbin had the nicest place out of all four of them.

"I just don't understand," Chan sighed, "If they thought we would come here, why not stay? I mean, now we're separated and we have no idea what's happening, I-"

"Hey," she put a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, we'll find them."

"Aww, you're so cute!" Jeongin said in a high-pitched voice. Jerking her hand off Chan's shoulder, she started to sputter to get something out.

"That's not- I didn't-"

"Yeah, what the hell man-" Chan started, awkwardly laughing, going back and forth between making eye contact with Y/N and the floor.

"What?" Jeongin asked. "Oh, not you, the dog."

"Dog?" They both said at the same time, looking over to him. Sure enough, Jeongin was kneeling on the ground, hands wrapped around something small. Picking it up in his arms, the man stood again, awkwardly cuddling it like a baby. Leaning in to see it, Y/N and Bang Chan stared in awe.