20| Akame Vs. Weneg

Weneg: "You say you have a means...to defeat me?" (grin) "Very interesting. It's been a long time since someone's threatened me with that. Let's see what you've got then!"

The leader of the Gravekeepers elongated his nails slightly, making them razor sharp. Lunging forward for an attack, he grinned wickedly. But, thanks to her training, Akame had sharp senses. Not only that, she was quite speed, matching to Akira's own speed, if not faster than him.

Dodging his attack, she slashes Weneg's chest, him letting out a grunt. He then started to inhale the air around him, sucking it in before he lets it all out, a blast of fire leaving his mouth.

Weneg: "What's the matter? That was only a scratch!"

But Akame was quick on her feet. She was on high alert, watching Weneg intently as she kept dodging each fire blast from him.

Weneg: "I'll keep spouting fire until you're nothing but ashes!"

Kurome: "Sister! You can do it!"

Hearing Kurome's words of encouragement gave Akame strength. She then came to a halt, moving her body to the side as a fire blast went past her. Dashing forward with quick speeds, Akame slashes Weneg's arm, him raising it for defense. But it did nothing as the cut was already inflicted upon him. 

Weneg: "Hrm!? Where did that strength come from...?"

Akame: (panting heavily) "My little sister cheered me on!"

Weneg: "So that's the reason. Your youth actually worked to your advantage. But no matter how much you cut me, it's no use."

Akira: "Heh. That's not the case, asshole."

Weneg: "What are you talking about? I'll heal from a shallow flesh wound like this in no time..."

Weneg glances down to where Akame had cut his arm. Much to his surprise, the cut hadn't healed and was dripping blood.

Weneg: (shocked) "Huh? The cut's not healing!? It can't be!"

Akame: "Here I come!"

And in the blink of an eye, Akame had appeared in front of Weneg, preparing to draw her Shingu. But Weneg grinned in response, thinking he had the upper hand.

Weneg: "Then take this! The damage you inflict on me will come right back at you!"

And he was right. As soon as Akame slashed his stomach, Akame felt a huge pain in her stomach area as well. Akame skids back, sending a glare towards Weneg.

Weneg: "You cut your own throat!"

Akame: "It's only a graze. Even if you throw it right back at me, it won't do much!" (thoughts) 'Just as I thought. Even though my ability makes it so that the wound never heals, it looks like that one feature isn't included in the return. Only the damage itself is inflicted upon me.' "So I can do this!"

Akame's Shingu, Kiirichimonji, made it so that any wound inflicted upon by it's blade can never be healed. So in turn, the target can never heal their injuries and will eventually bleed out. And that was Akame's strategy. 

She had dashed towards Weneg and began to thrust her blade forward, rapidly. Akame began making small cuts everywhere on his body.

Weneg: (grits teeth) "So your strategy is to cut me little by little until I die. That steady process will come right back at you!"

Each slash she made, a cut would appear where she slashed. Whether it was Weneg's arms or legs, cuts would appear there as well. But she didn't let up, Akame continuing her slashing as yelled to the top of her lungs, using all her strength for powerful slashes.