Dress up

(Important authors note: So I'm gonna be showing some photos of some outfits that Y/n will be trying on. And I want to make sure you guys don't feel insecure when you see the photos, So PLEASE DONT let the women in the photos make you feel bad about yourself. Everyone is beautifully different and the only reason I'm showing the photos is so you can see what the dresses look like and then you can imagine the dress on yourself💗)

"Follow me this way. Not you Dabi, you stay and wait. " Scarlet said as she grabbed my hand leading me towards a big changing room.

"Okay so I'm gonna get you into some cute outfits and then will see what Dabi thinks." Scarlet said excitedly.

"Okay." I said still wondering why I have to try on some outfits.

As Scarlet helped me put on the first dress she started to talk a lot.

"So, you and Dabi a thing? It's alright you can tell me. Dabi really needs a girlfriend or something to keep him in line, I swear." Scarlet said while zipping up the dress.

"Well we're-." I tried to say but Scarlet interrupted me.

"Okay, let's go show Mr. Staple face what we got." Scarlet said excitedly.

(⬆️reference photo of the 1st dress)

As I walked out of the changing room, I looked at Dabi to see his reaction. He had an expressionless face and didn't seem to like it.

"So whatcha think?" Scarlet said wanting to know.

"The color is pretty but the dress itself is boring." Dabi said honestly.

"Oh I see, we must do more spicy then." Scarlet said walking me back to the changing room.

"Anyways, as I was saying. You and Dabi, is he bad in bed. I'd assume he's horrible, but correct me if I'm wrong." Scarlet said as she zipped up the new dress.

"Oh no you don't understand-." I said trying to explain we're not dating.

"Oh so he is good, that's surprising." Scarlet said as she started to walk out of the changing room.

"What!? No." I said as I tried to correct her.

"Oh shush darling. It's okay, I'm like an aunt to him. You can tell me whatever." Scarlet said as she walked out of the changing room with me.

"Alright, Staples what do you think of this one?" Scarlet said as she thought the dress good.