Surprise

(Dress Y/n will be wearing!) ⬆️

As soon as I finished getting dressed I ran back to Beatrixs room to see her grabbing her expensive purse.

"Danm girl! Looking hot as hell." Beatrix said as she walked towards me.

"Thank you!" I said as I reached to give her a hug.

"Uh uh, we gotta go. No time for hugs." Beatrix said as she walked out the door still in lingerie with an oversized t-shirt and in some Nike shoes.

"Right!" I said as I followed behind her.

As we made it too her car she immediately starting playing some pop music.

"After I drop you off I gotta go the store. Do you want anything? Probably should get some plan B." Beatrix said as she continued to drive.

"Uh I don't think I need anything." I said as I thought about it for a second.

"Oh that's it! I almost forgot I need tampons. I'll get ya some too for next month." Beatrix said as she continued to think about what else she needed.

"I can't with this girl, she's so sweet!" I thought to myself as I looked at the road.

"Thanks!"

"I feel like I'm forgetting a few things. Hmm, I'll figure it out once I get there."

As we pulled up to the same club from last night I thought about how everything was gonna go down.

"Alright girl! Go have fun and text me if ya need to be picked up. And later ya gotta tell me all about it. But I'm telling you now that I have a few patients later today." Beatrix said as she put the car to a stop.

"Okay I'll take note of that. Again thank you so much!" I said as opened the door.

"Byee!" Beatrix screamed through the window.

As I opened the door, there wasn't that many people there. But yet the bar was open and music was still blasting.

I took a turn down a familiar hallway. And found the same door. I heard a distant conversation happening and it sounded like
Dabi.

"And you are Dabi? Correct?" A new voice asked.

"I am. I'm assuming you are James?" Dabi asked sounding some what friendly for once.

"I'm actually Phillip. James is my younger brother." Philip said in a greet full manner.

"Well nice to meet you Phillip." Dabi said as he shook Phillips hand.

I watched from the doorway where they had their conversation waiting for the perfect moment to go in. And I found it funny seeing how different and civilized Dabi was acting.

"Let's get everything started." Phillip said as he pulled out a folder.

And this is my que.

A walked in the room and was greeted by a butler with drinks on a plates.

"Would you like something to drink ma'm?" The butler said as he stopped me for just a second.

"Why not."

The old gentleman handed me a drink of wine and walked away.

I walked directly behind Dabis seat so he wouldn't see me at first. I made small eye contact with Phillip. But at first glance he shook it off and had to take another glance at me walking towards them.

As I made it to there table I stood behind Dabi.

"Who's this fine young woman?" Phillip asked as he was curious.

"What woman?" Dabi asked being confused.

Dabi turned around and he had a slight look of shock on his face.

"Oh this is-." Dabi stuttered and didn't know what to renounce me as.

"I'm his wife of course." I said in a serious tone but really regretting saying it.

"Oh is that so? Well I'm glad you could join us.."

"Y/n." I introduced myself as Phillip kissed my hand.

Before I took a seat Dabi stood up and was about to give me a fake hug but I stopped him. I grabbed his jaw and pulled his face towards mine. I just gave him a small peck on his lips to sell it. I took a seat next to Dabi and looked at him with a smirk. He looked slightly annoyed and confused.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dabi whispered sternly.

"Oh come on, you know you missed me."

Dabi didn't respond and sighed.

"Uh sir. Your father had a rule that no one extra was allowed to come to this meeting. Do you not remember?" A bodyguard whispered to Phillip.

"We'll let me ask you this, is my father in charge of me. No. So just keep your mouth shut and you will have nothing to worry about." Phillip said seriously.

"Anyways, before we get in to the boring stuff, now please tell me about you two." Phillip said wanting to hear everything.

"What do you wanna hear?" Dabi asked.

"We'll tell me about you twos relationship. How did you too meet, how long have y'all been married?" Phillip said being very invested.

I looked at Dabi in confusion as he looked back. Dabi took it as he was gonna be the one to talk and he knew I would mess it up.

"We actually met through friends. One of my friends told me about her and so I asked her out and here we are." Dabi said being pissed having to act like this.

"Sweet, me and my wife met when I was about 20 and when I saw her, I just new she was the one. But now she always gets mad at me and is so moody because I supposedly don't pay enough attention to her." Phillip said in all seriousness.

I almost laughed cause of how ridiculous and cringe he sounded. It was so hard to stay in character and act sympathetic.

Before responding I looked at Dabi for a second and he knew what I was thinking.

"Maybe you do just need to give her more attention and show her that u care." I said as I knew this man wouldn't actually take my advice.

"I let her buy everything she wants and I rarely say no. What else could a woman want?" Phillip joked.

"Dabi even knows more about what women actually want more than this guy and that's saying something." I thought to myself.

"Right?" Dabi played along as he just wanted to get this over with.

"Actual good dick." I whispered under my breath.

Dabi heard my joke and looked at me with a "you can't be serious" smirk.