Beatrix

As soon as I walked into the hideout I slammed the door on Dabi's face. It felt great and I had no regrets.

"Fuck, Doll!" Dabi yelled as he got hit in the face.

I went to the bar to get some water and I heard Dabis foot steps coming my way.

"The hell was that for." Dabi said as he walked in the room.

I didn't say anything and just stayed quite.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." Dabi said as he sat at the bar.

I continued to stay silent.

"Doll, you can't possibly be mad now." Dabi said in disbelief.

"So what if I am." I said as grabbed some ice cubes.

"Why?"

"Cause, I'm sick of everyone saying their gonna fuck me." I said as I finally turned to Dabi.

"Really?" Dabi said sarcastically.

"I'm sick of having to hear about how everyone wants to fuck you." Dabi said being annoyed too.

"Sure you are. You just had to make a joke saying we are gonna fuck ." I said arguing.

"Okay, but the taxi driver's reaction was pretty funny, you have to admit it." Dabi said defending himself.

"No, it wasn't." I said being confused.

"The silence was hilarious." Dabi said laughing a little bit.

"You know what was funny. Him calling you out for having a small dick." I said laughing as Dabi kept stopped laughing.

"Yeah about that, you want proof. I find it funny your so persistent on know how big my dick is." Dabi said as he had a smirk across his face.

"No I don't wanna see your small dick. For real the last person you had sex with had to have lied to you." I said jokingly.

"Yeah?." Dabi said in all seriousness.

" I'm sure all your hoes already know. Let me ask one and we can get the answers then." I said as Dabi looked happy in away.

"Okay, let's go ask them and see what they say." Dabi said still being serious.

"No, I rather take your word for it then go out again." I said tiredly.

"Who said we were leaving." Dabi said as I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I said as I got curious.

"Follow me."

Me and Dabi walked around the hideout and we went down the hallway that Dabi said not go towards.

We stopped at a specific door. Dabi then put his ear against the door, before knocking.

As we walked in there was a beautiful dark skinned girl in lingerie bending over to pick up a big box. I felt so bad for starring at her tits. But they were big, bigger then mine.

"I'm working right now, so if you don't have an appointment- ...Oh hey shithead." The pretty lady said as she saw who it was.

"Hey B. Me and Y/n, need your help for a second." Dabi said looking at me as if I wanted to be there.

"Well what's does the hot chick want?" Beatrix questioned.

"I- uh-." I didn't know what to say.

"Use your words." Dabi whispered into my ear.

"I want to have your job. Yep that's it. I wanna have a job like yours. So I need some tips." I lied not wanting ask her how big Dabis dick was.

"What-?!" Dabi said being confused.

"Oh! Well Dabi you should have just said so!"

"Come here babe, there are many things we need to go over first. But once you got all the ground rules down, I'm sure I can set you up!" Beatrix said excitedly.

"Now hold on B. This was not what we came here for-." Dabi said getting cutoff.

"Oh hush. I love it when I get to have a new student!" Beatrix said interrupting Dabi.

"Okay babes, so let me introduce myself real quick."

I nodded in response, not knowing what I just agreed too.

"My name is Beatrix and I work for Shigiraki, mostly just being his day to day sex worker. But I'll let you know that I'm pretty pricey. So since your a beginner, you'll have to charge pretty low at first but you'll eventually charge however much you want." Beatrix said trying to explain everything the best to her abilities.

"You got that?" Beatrix asked.

I nodded again, trying to remember everything she just said.

"Now girl, I gotta quiz you real quick to see what your knowledge is about sex." Beatrix said as she grabbed her box.

Dabi was just standing behind me not wanting to even be there anymore.

"Okay girl! What is this?" Beatrix said as she grabbed a pink stick looking thing.

"Uh, a vibrator?" I guessed.

"Correct! Not bad for first start." Beatrix said grabbing something else.

"Alright now what's this?" Beatrix asked.

"Uh, I don't know." I said as I saw Dabi had a smirk on his face.

"Danm, this one was pretty easy. Girl do you currently have an active sex life?"

"Uh no?" I said responding honestly.

"The fuck have you been doing this whole time Dabi. Sitting on your ass all day leaving her bored!" Beatrix said as she blamed it all on Dabi.

"Hey, don't get me dragged into this." Dabi said as he defended himself.

"Dude. If you knew she wanted this job you should have been helping her. Look at her she's completely clueless."

"I didn't know, until a few minutes ago."

I was just watching them argue and it was kinda funny.

"We'll girl, if you really want this kind of job. You just need experience. So I'll check up on you every now and then to make sure Dabi is helping you and doing his JOB!" Beatrix said glaring at Dabi.

"Yeah, yeah." Dabi said sarcastically as he walked out of the room.

"And once ya feel like your ready just come back to me babe, and I'll get you your job in no time." Beatrix said in a reassuring tone.

"Thank you!" I said as I hugged her goodbye.

"Now get lost, Shigraki is gonna be here in a few minutes."

"One last question. How big is Dabi?" I asked kinda quickly as Dabi had already walked out of the room.

"Girl, all I'm gonna tell you is that it is so fucking good. But you'll find out soon." Beatrix said as goodbye.