๛ First Chapter. ࿐

It was a day like any other. The birds were chirping. It was calm, breezy. The sky was clear.

***

"Kazuha! Kazuha!" The boy yelled, shaking the other's figure.
"The weather is nice today, let's go out!"

No response.

He huffed, clearly annoyed that his childhood friend was still asleep.
He thought of multiple ways to awaken him, but he was quickly snapped out of thoughts when he heard the other boy mumble.

"Alright, Alright. Are you ready or do we have to wait an hour again?" He chuckled. The other gasped loudly, as he was quite offended.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAD A 'BAD HAIR DAY' AND COULDN'T FIND MY HAT!" He whined, quickly moving to smack the white-haired boy.

"OW! Ow! Stop!" The other yelped as Kazuha wrapped his arms around his waist and (softly) threw him on the bed beside him.

They both quickly laughed it off.
A while after the laughter has died down, the white-haired boy spoke.

"Okay Scaramouche, let's go out."

***

It was night time. The moon, high in the sky, was absolutely stunning. It was quite cloudy as well, would it rain today?

The two boys sat in silence with one another. One where they could appreciate the scenery, without uttering a word. it was a warm feeling. Watching the sky together, while silently enjoying each others presence.

"Hey, Kazuha.." The indigo-haired mumbled softly, hugging his knees to his chest a bit. Resting his head on his arms while facing away from the other boy.

"Hm?" The white-haired boy smiled to himself, reminiscing.

"Can you.. promise me something?"

The other boy giggled, "Of course Scara. What is it?"

Scaramouche hesitantly turned his head to lock eyes with Kazuha. Cheeks tinted with a shade of red.

     "Can we stay together forever...? "