Chapter 1: Arrival to Narnia.

In 19 B.B.Y. An Experimental Clone Force was sent to prison by an Imperial Admiral for a crime they didn't commit. These Clones promptly escaped from a Maximum Security Detention Block to the Galactic Underground. Today, still wanted by the Empire. They survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them. Maybe you can hire: The Bad Batch.

Sailing through the barrage of Blue Hyperspace tunnels was the Marauder. The Ship that belonged to the Bad Batch. Clones with highly desired genetic defects. There was the squad leader: Hunter. The Muscle: Wrecker. The Tech Wizard: Tech. And the Specialist: Echo. They also carried a young female Clone named Omega. Who had escaped Kamino with them.

Throughout the ship Tech continued to monitor the ship and make sure they didn't crash. 

While Hunter seemed to be on edge the whole time. "What's up with you, Hunter?" Tech asked.

"Nothing." Hunter answered shortly.

"Your rapid breath and heartbeat have been increasing since we jumped into Hyperspace." Tech pointed out like it was common fact.

"Ugh." Hunter groaned. "How do we know that this information from Cid is good?" He asked. "Some backwater planet in the Outer Rim we haven't heard from before?" 

"Well... all Cid said was to find information about the planet and then come back." Tech answered. "And haven't we been to other backwater planets before?"

"It is true you know." Echo pointed out.

That was when the door to the Cockpit opened. And Omega and Wrecker walked in.

"Are we there yet?" Omega asked. "I feel like we've been in this ship forever."

"I think so." Hunter answered. "I've never even heard of this planet before." 

"Eh, a planet you haven't heard of?" Wrecker asked. "That's a first for you Hunter. I just hope this planet has something that I can blow up." 

"Is that your answer for everything, Wrecker?" Omega asked annoyed. But then again, this was very common for Wrecker to say. So it shouldn't have come as a surprise to Omega as it did."

"Well except for that game you keep beating Hunter at." Wrecker answered. "Would've gone faster if you could blow something up." 

Omega rolled her eyes, which earned an inside chuckle from Hunter. That girl had a knack for strategy and Wrecker's Strategy was just Kaboom. 

"Arriving at Planet, now." Tech announced. And the Marauder found itself in front of a planet that looked white as snow.

"What is this planet?" Omega asked mesmerized by the white landscape.

"No idea." Hunter answered. 

"Hold on, making adjustments." Tech started to push buttons. He was looking at information at the planet. 

"Ah, here it is. Apparently this world is known by the locals as Narnia." He informed.

"Narnawhat?" Wrecker asked.

"Narnia." Tech answered. "It's a world that shrouded in strange powers. Probably not the force but something else."

"Ugh. Is it one of those Night Sisters worlds?" Wrecker asked. He remembered what happened that last time they went to Dathomir.

"I don't think so." Hunter answered. "And I don't think it's the force either." 

"What is it then?" Omega asked. Now she was intrigued.

"No idea." Hunter answered. "Tech. Take us down."

And Tech did indeed take them down. 

The ship landed by a Lamp Post. 

"Okay. Everyone remember where we parked." Echo announced.

"That shouldn't be too hard. After all, we landed near a Lamp Post." Omega pointed at the Lamp Post that was held together by candle light. And she felt the snow on her feet. "What's all of this?" She asked.

The Bad Batch all looked at Omega with a weird look. "That would be snow, Omega." Tech answered.

"Snow?" Omega asked. 

"It's what happens when water solidifies at extremely cold temperatures and falls from the sky." Tech answered. And also can accumulate into a flaky white powder.

Omega touched the Snow and indeed it felt cold. "It's cold." She commented.

"You could also pack and compress the snow and then proceed to throw it if you want to." Tech added.

Omega picked up the snow and threw it around. All it did was toss more snow onto the ground. "It's fun." She commented. 

"You can also turn it into a ball." Wrecker pointed out. He then reached down a packed some snow into a ball. "Like this." He then proceeded to throw one at Omega. 

"Hey!" Omega got knocked down. She looked at Hunter confused.

"Don't just stand there Omega. Hit back." Hunter advised with a smile on his face.

"I can do that?" Omega asked.

"Of course. It's a Snowball fight." Hunter answered. He then got out his own Snowball to prove it. And he threw it at Wrecker.

But Wrecker dodged out of the way. "Hey! No fair!" He then threw another Snowball at Hunter. But he got a Snowball from Omega. 

"Serves you right!" Omega yelled.

"Let's see how you like it?" Wrecker asked threw another Snowball at Omega.

"Well, I see that Omega has successfully perfected the art of Snowball fighting." Echo commented.

"Ah, it's her first time seeing snow. Let the kid have some fun." Hunter told him.

"Now then back to business. "I suggest we start with going in that direction. There's nothing in this direction except thickets." Tech suggested.

"Noted." Hunter replied. Then he heard some ruffling from it. "Hold it someone's coming. Hide." He whispered to others. 

And the others by some tall trees. Only to see something ruffling in the nearby Pine Trees.

"Is it more Bounty Hunters?" Omega asked.