Chapter 9: The Battle of Narnia.

Dawn had come. And the rest of Aslan's army was mobilizing. Omega had reached over to the Batch and the Peter and Edmund. And she had told them what she told Hunter. Peter walked outside of Aslan's tent. "Omega's right. He's gone." Peter admitted. 

"What do we do now?" Omega asked.

"The only thing we can do. Get ready for a fight." Echo answered.

"A fight against the Witch and the Empire, without a leader to lead us. It's going to be a challenge." Tech commented.

Edmund and Orieus gave each other a look. Knowing what had to be done as Peter looked over the battle map. "Then you'll have to lead us." Edmund told his brother.

Peter looked at Edmund like was he being serious right now? "Peter. There's an army out there." Edmund explained. "They're trained to follow you." 

The Batch looked at Peter. "I can't." Peter protested.

"Aslan believed you could." Edmund shot back. "And... so do I." 

Edmund looked at Hunter and the others. "I know. I did so many wrongs since I got here to Narnia. Now, I just want to do at least one thing right." He said.

"Kid. We've fought worse odds in the heat of battle. Just say the word and we'll follow you." Hunter declared.

"Are you all serious?" Peter asked. He looked at Echo who smiled and held up his pistol. 

Tech nodded.

"Omega the Clone reporting for duty." Omega announced.

"Wrecker?" Peter asked.

"Ha! Ha! Let's go bust some Beasts!" Wrecker was always itching for a fight. 

Peter took that as a yes. And now he looked with renewed confidence. Like the one who attacked Maugrim when the wolves attacked his sisters. He stood his ground and protected them. It was the same thing when he had to protect the people of Narnia in the same way. That's why he would have to be the one to lead the army into battle.

"The Witch's army is nearing, Sire. What are your orders?" Orieus asked.

Peter stared back at the army.

The sun had risen over the great river on a great grassland. The sight of a Gryphon flying over to a hill where Aslan's army had decided to make their stand. Peter in his Western European style Armor on his Unicorn was at the front. Next to him was Orius, as well as Hunter and Wrecker in their Armor and with their blasters armed for war. Behind them were The Other Centaurs, Fauns, Dwarves, Cheetahs, a Rhino, A Gorilla, and Boars. While over looking the entire cliffside of the top of the hill stood Edmund in his armor, with Mr. Beaver, Tech, Echo, Omega, and several Centaur archers as well as Dwarven archers. 

Both the Pevensie brothers decided to go with the strong ones in the front, while the tactical units would stay behind and provide cover support. 

The Lead Gryphon landed down to Peter. "They come Your Highness, in numbers and weapons far greater than our own." He reported.

"Numbers do not win a battle." Orius pointed out.

"No." Peter agreed. "But I bet they help." He quietly said to himself as he heard the horns sound.

"Yeah, well bring em on!" Wrecker shouted. "We're going to blow these Bad Beasts to Kingdom COME!" 

Hunter could sense though that the Witch's army was on their way though. And there were a lot of them.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Omega commented to Edmund.

"We'll be fine, Omega. Let's just stick to the plan." Edmund assured.