Chapter 10: Tying up loose ends.

And then... it was over. The White Witch had been defeated. And Narnia was free from tyranny again. The land was lush and strong. And atop a large hill overlooking the sea where Mermaids could swim in glee, stood the Castle of Cape Caravel. Inside was a large castle where many of Narnia's subjects could watch the coronation of their new Kings and Queens. The Bad Batch took a place in the front of the Throne Room, where they stood at attention for the Pevensie Children to pass. And they were coming down the center of the Throne Room in their new royal attire being escorted by Aslan in the center. Saluted by Centaurs with their swords and shiny armor. Including Orieus who was un stoned by Aslan. Along with the rest of the armies. The ones that didn't turn to rubble. 

The Throne Room had 4 thrones, one for each of the Pevensie Children. Lucy, Susan, Peter, all smiled. Edmund was just trying really hard not to hyperventilate trying to keep his excitement in. Sharing a throne with his siblings wasn't so bad after all. And it would be better for his family rather than being servants like the Witch suggested. 

The Pevensie Children stood in front of their respective thrones. With the Bad Batch giving them the kids the thumbs up. 

"To the Glistening Eastern Sea. I give you, Queen Lucy. The Valiant." Aslan began. The Beavers and Mr. Tumnus walked forward with the Beavers holding the Crowns. 2 gold and 2 silver. Omega assumed that the silver were for the youngest, and the gold were for the oldest.

Mr. Tumnus took a silver crown and placed it on Lucy's head. He have a smile and a nod saying that it looked good on her. 

"To the Great Western Wood. I give you, King Edmund. The Just." Aslan announced as Edmund was handed a Silver Crown as well. His siblings smiled at him.

"To the Radiant Southern Sun. Queen Susan. The Gentle." Susan received the  first Golden Crown on her head.

"And to the Clear Northern Sky. I give you King Peter. The Magnificent." The 4 all sat on their respective thrones.  

"Once a King and Queen of Narnia. Always a King and Queen of Narnia." Aslan explained. "May your wisdom grace us until the Stars rain down from the Heavens."

"Or until you mess up so badly!" Wrecker added. Everyone looked at Wrecker. "Well, I'm just saying it could happen."

"Wrecker. Relax. We don't any intention of messing Narnia up." Peter assured taking it as a joke.

Aslan shook his head but smiled at that. He then decided to proceed ahead and lead the others into a Long Live chant. "Long live King Peter. Long live King Edmund. Long Live Queen Susan. Long live Queen Lucy!" All the Narnians chanted. And everyone clapped for them.

"I got to admit it. At first I didn't know what to think of you guys. But you really helped us against the White Witch. We're in your debt." Peter admitted.

"It was nothing, Sire." Hunter replied.

"Peter. Call me Peter." Peter corrected. "Guess I still gotta get used to the whole idea of being a king."

"Well, you'll be happy to know that the Empire is long gone from this place." Tech informed.

"That's good news." Edmund replied. 

"So what happens to you now?" Lucy asked.

"Now, we go back to our boss, Cid." Hunter answered. "Like Wrecker said, Narnia is yours. Don't mess it up."  

"So, this is goodbye?" Susan asked a little disappointed. She was just starting to get used to having them around. 

"For now. We're drifters. We go where we go." Echo answered. 

"And we blow stuff up." Wrecker added.

"Well, I'm sure that your boss, will be very pleased with you." Edmund said.

"Probably." Hunter shrugged. "Though I'm sure that she'll have some words about us being gone so long."

"Well, maybe in time. You'll see different. If you ever need a place to stay. Know that you'll be welcome guests within our halls." Peter declared. "But for now, we enjoy the new era of Narnia. And also make use of our feast." 

"Feast?!" Wrecker asked overexcited. "Why didn't you say so?!" 

"He likes food." Tech explained. 

"I suppose we could stay for a couple of hours." Hunter caved in.

The Feast around Narnia had gone on for several hours. By Sunset, Aslan began walking away from the Castle on the Beach shore. Lucy could see it from the Balcony. "Don't worry. We'll see him again." Mr. Tumnus assured.

"When?" Lucy asked.

"In time." Mr. Tumnus answered. "One day he'll be here. And... the next he won't. But you mustn't press him. After all, he's not a tame Lion." 

"No." Lucy agreed. "But he is good."

Mr. Tumnus agreed and he even gave Lucy an item. His Handkerchief. "You need it more than I do."  

Lucy still looked at where Aslan had been. 

"Hey, Lucy!" Omega called. Lucy turned to see the Batch standing there. "We're going to be leaving soon. Figured that I should say goodbye." 

Lucy hugged her friend. "Goodbye, Omega. Thanks for everything." She said.

"No problem." Omega replied. 

"Take care of your brothers and your sister." Hunter requested. "Peter may be the Magnificent, but he does need a bit of guidance from doing something stupid." 

"You can count on me." Lucy assured.

The Batch saluted the young Queen of the East. Lucy smiled and saluted back.

Back on the Marauder. The Snow Planet that they had landed on, had been replaced with a lush Green one. 

"Well, this'll be an adventure to tell Cid." Tech commented.

"I just hope the Empire won't come back." Hunter replied.

"The Empire has no business inside of a backwater planet like this one." Tech assured. "Of that I'm certain. Besides the Empire has more planets and systems to worry about." 

"That's true." Omega admitted as she was tending to the Gonk Droid. "Well, it certainly was... something." 

"Ready to go?" Echo asked.

"All systems are go." Tech answered waiting for Hunter to give the order. 

"Prepare for lightspeed." Hunter ordered. And The Marauder went into the blue tunnel of Hyperspace. Going on to their next adventure. Wherever that would take them. Space was the limit.

The End.

THANK YOU FOR READING!