1: Missing

Trailer above ^

(If you haven't ready Subject X, I would recommend giving it a quick read before starting this book or this chapter :))

Life was proceeding to grow better a few months ago up to this point.

In the world were the supernatural exist, a fight for equality and freedom seemed like something that is only remembered in the past as a great victory for all species. A war Namjoon with his six different immortals, from different beings, coming together from starting only as a team with difficulty getting along to becoming a family.

Now, a boarding school is on the agenda to open soon for supernatural beings to learn about their history and be able to learn to coexist with the rest of humanity.

And that's something everyone has been eager to finally begin.

"Namjoon! Have you seen my arrows?"

Snapping out of his daze, Namjoon moves his eyes from the book of spells he's been reading that Eva, a fellow witch from the past gifted him with, and looks around the living room; not seeing Hoseok's arrows anywhere in sight.

"Um Hobi, maybe you misplaced-"

"I have it! Hurry up and let's go already!"

Standing there all dressed up and ready to head out the familiar siren; Jimin, holding Hoseok's cupid arrows to his chest like a teddy bear with his scales around his face slowly soothing down to leave him with his soft skin only. Beside him is the werewolf Yoongi, anchoring his finger to the curve of Jimin's belt loop from the one to the back - a usual habit he has developed to do as some protective act. He's using a phone on his other hand, yawning lowly as he leans back to vampire Seokjin's chest while getting comfortable with the arm around his shoulders.

The three of them waiting.

In a rush, Hoseok dashes out of his room, completely ready with his casual clothes and a beaming smile as he tries to adjust his wings to his back, "Alright, let's have some fun shooting at some humans - Ow!"

Emerging from the bathroom behind him is the angel, Jungkook, fresh from a shower and dressed as he slaps the back of Hoseok's head, "No hurting humans."

"I was just kidding!" The cupid whines back, "Damn, that actually hurt."

That small pout he had shifted into a smile the second the angel leaned and presses a soft peck to where he hit him, squealing a little to himself to the love he's being displayed with.

Not often Jungkook shows affection, but when he does it's every once in a blue moon. Not like they mind it, they still know he cares deeply for them.

Well.... Most of them.

"Are we fucking going out or what?"

Namjoon tries not to snort as he lazily fixes his eyes to the raven haired man impatiently standing by the door, glaring at the five males with arms crossed over his chest and blazing red eyes.

Scowling, Seokjin flashes his fangs and annoyedly storms towards him, "Not with that attitude. Don't force it out onto us if your demon meeting went bad."

A smoke heaves out of Taehyung's lips, eyes darkening black in rage but that quickly diffuses when Seokjin snorts to his expression and claps his hands to his cheeks, "Calm down, I'm just messing with you."

"And you know he doesn't like it when he's being toyed around with," Yoongi huffs and turns around, meeting Namjoon's gaze, "Are you sure you don't want to come to the carnival with us? It's the first time we're actually getting a break after months of going to conferences and meetings. Besides, many of our friends are going too, would be fun."