11: Conference

"So what? Are just going to hide here the whole time?"

Namjoon huffs heavily, trying to block Seokjin's complaints as they hide in this conference room that they entered through in this random world.

This was the closest place Namjoon could've brought them to before they would've lost their minds.

Even his mind too.

He hates fucking traveling in time.

Yet the second everyone got in here it was as though a bomb went off, and this is where the arguing started.

And it didn't seem to stop.

"Can you all please shut the fuck up!"

"You had no idea what I had to go through during that damn loop shit thing! So YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"Can we all please calm down-"

"YOU'RE TELLING US TO CALM DOWN-"

Namjoon snaps his fingers, and all the noises finally all falling silent.

Finally.

He should've done this a earlier.

Namjoon takes in the silence and groans under his breath with a hand through his hair, recalling entering this world where Jimin was a therapist and was going through some mental break down about Taehyung, before raising his head to the pointed and annoyed stares from the six men sitting around the table quietly.

That's more like it.

Namjoon leans back on the chair, eyes narrowed to all of them, "Alright, I take full responsibility for what happened with us getting split up. At least I found you all before something severe could've happened. Now in the worlds you were in, did you find any sign or glimpse of the counterparts from the images?"

Since no one could speak, they shook their heads at the same time.

Dammit.

Where could they be?

There are over multiple parallel realities they could loop into, there has to be one that is where they are exactly!

Shit!

Angrily slamming his fist on the table, Namjoon glares at the table, trying so hard to keep his emotions at bay before he ends up causing a damn earthquake.

Probably could if he really tried.

Clearly noticing his obvious frustration, Jungkook respectfully raises a hand, making everyone's eyes snap towards him. For a long moment Namjoon just eyed his hand, knowing this Jungkook is probably one of the only people whose actually sane here before just rolling his eyes and waving a hand to remove the silent spell.

"What if," Jungkook says, clearing his throat a little, "Listen, I don't know much about universes or galaxies and what not, but I do know that most of the time that when someone come after my ass it's because I possibly did something shitty to them. Speaking from experience. So, do you think there's anyone who's out to get you? Pissed off an old relative or something?"

Namjoon grimaces to his question, "Everyone is out to get me Jungkook. I'm a sorcerer. In my world, that's still looked down upon. This is a person of magic. I just don't know where they could've taken everyone else and for what motive. I don't know if they're just doing it to spite me or actually try to kill them-"

This time Karma raised an elegant hand, making Namjoon also release him from the spell.

"Shit, don't do that again," Was the first thing he growled, earning a soft and small smile from Jungkook, "As a mafia boss in my world, speaking from personal experience as well, I try to keep those of use to me close in order to get what I really want a leverage. So, this person probably wants you to find them if they took exactly your partners. The motive? I don't fucking know but guarantee them still being alive."