12: Hush Nights

"So, do you always carve the names of your victims onto your skin?"

"Always. Wanna see?"

Jungkook presses his lips together, blinking at the man with the faint light of the outside through the window cascading inside, "I think I'm good, thanks though."

Carelessly Jimin shrugs, gazing back at the ceiling with both arms behind his head, cozying himself up on the floor, "You're missing out either way."

Hours have grown late and clearly everyone wasn't up to go on another round trip to a stomach churning portal to land who knows where once again. So Namjoon has brought them all to a motel in another world, after scouring the area for any detections of his beings, but of course came to no luck. So they crashed here, all squished in this two bed motel room.

Namjoon and Yoongi are sharing a bed, along with Karma and Seokjin - surprisingly but then again not. Despite being from different worlds, they sure do have this odd dependency on each other since they've met, but no one really questions it. Meanwhile Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok are just sprawled out on random places on the floor. It probably past midnight and Jimin usually doesn't sleep.

He never does really...

So here he is having a good conversation with Jungkook.

Ironically so.

"Is there ever a person you have named on you who you didn't kill?"

Jimin's smile didn't falter to the question. If anything, it grew more careless with a small giggle as he presses a hand to where his heart is.

"Right here, engraved on my skin," Jimin says proudly, his smile this time twitching, "But he's still dead."

Jungkook turns to his side, facing the madman with his curious eyes, "Dead?"

"Yeah," Jimin quietly beams, turning so he's facing Jungkook as well, pressing two fingers to the side of Jungkook's head, "He killed himself, for me. Ha! Can you believe that? Crazy bastard!"

Despite the small chuckle to this, Jungkook kept his face monotone as he studies Jimin's crazed eyes, not twitching a reaction when he feels his fingers glide the side of his face, purring softly to his soft skin, "His name was Taemin. Sight for sore eyes. Then I met you, and you became my new obsession."

"Temporary obsession, right? Since you're just going to kill me. Well, the me from your world."

Jimin eagerly nods, bringing his hand back to rest it under his head, "Absolutely, and I will take so much pleasure in doing so-"

"Can you two please shut the fuck up!" Hoseok hushes from the other side of Jimin, perking his head up with sleepy eyes to the pair, "Some people are tired here-"

"What about you? Hm?" Jimin asks excitedly, turning to his side to face the grumpy man, "You were a killer weren't you? I recognize those type of eyes like yours!"

Hoseok blinks at him, sleepily, scowling a little before laying back down to his back with eyes closed, "Yes, and?"

"What did you use to do to your victims?" Jimin gasps in amaze, feeling Jungkook's presence from behind him easing over to also listen, "Burn them alive? Stab them? Were you creative?"

Still with his eyes closed, Hoseok only sighs heavily, "I use to sew the lips of those who talked so much?" And he peaks an eye to Jimin's sparkling orbs, "Want to be a test subject?"

Before Jimin could say something completely stupid, Jungkook places a hand on his shoulder to ease down his excitement, speaking up, "So you just killed randomly?"