13: Journey

Everyone is up early today.

Not by choice.

Namjoon just so much as enjoys rattling them up awake so early to get to business.

It took a minute to wake up Seokjin, but after a slap across the face from Karma and them attempting to fight it off, everyone was wide awake.

Ready to go on about their day.

This time Namjoon felt more confident than yesterday about this parallel travel. He has the blueprint on how to get to that location where he traced Jungkook to.

They probably have to cross over eight other universes but that's fine, they can make it possibly no later than tonight without wasting time.

And precisely those worlds are colliding with the worlds these counterparts are from, so he will need their guide around to get to specific portals.

This should be good.

"Alright, everyone gather around," Namjoon calls out, being in the middle as the rest of the boys circle around him - obviously not having much of a choice wither way.

Moving his hands in a familiar gesture, a yellow fog forms his hands before it shoots out and created a circular sphere with eight images precisely circulating around it.

Each flashing images of their world expect for one.

Namjoon studies each of them briefly before pointing to one of them, "This is our first stop, it's the closest to our universe. Does anyone recognize this-"

"That's my world," Jungkook immediately points out, shooting to his feet as he gazes to the flashes of memory of familiar faces and scenes cruising through them in multiple visions at once, "Wait, if we go there..... Will we return to the time I disappeared?"

This left Namjoon a little puzzled, but then he slowly nods, "I will try."

"In that case, I need to do something there before we leave to the other universe after this one."

"You do realize when we go there and shift to another portal, no one there will remember what happened-"

"I want them to remember," Jungkook says, catching Namjoon by surprise, "This is something I must do, and they must remember, trust me."

A loud groan echoed the room, coming from Seokjin as he glares at the ceiling, "Dude, if the us from that world sees us, that's a problem-"

"I didn't leave Korea when I got here," Jungkook says instantly, pleading eyes to Namjoon, "That means they aren't there. Everyone here is part of my empire in my world, except for Taehyung so it won't be suspicious."

This perked a snort from Jimin, swaying his head from side to side as he stares at the sphere, "Baby did you forget a Taehyung-"

"Karma."

"I don't care, is already here with us," Jimin giggles, tilting his head to the side as he shifts his eyes to the two, "What good would that do?"

Jungkook looked a bit perplexed for a moment and looks at Karma, who's only twirling with the rings on his fingers as he sits on the bed, "He has a mask on all the time either way. Or he can help me out from the shadows."

Namjoon grimaces to this, pushing his fingers to Jungkook's chest, "Alright kid, what is it exactly that you want us to do? We're on a tight schedule so whatever it is, has to be fast."

For a moment Jungkook doesn't say anything, casting a glance to everyone before looking at Namjoon, "We're going to need suits, probably a makeover, and a few grenades."

Jimin loved the idea already!

___________________________

A/N:

Uh oh..... Time to crash a funeral.

So the next chapter may be a spoiler for those who hasn't read The Nerds, so perhaps give it a quick read. If you're not interested in reading The Nerds, that's fine too.

For those who have read The Nerds and need a refresher on the chapter they're entering, it's Chapter 63.

I PURPLE YOU!!! <33