14: The Nerds

Warning: The Nerds spoilers ahead, along with a lot of lack of empathy emotions. Feel free to skip if you don't want to be spoiled or feel unease about the character's uncaring emotions - since they don't register human emotions as most do.

Seokjin hates funerals.

He hates funerals more than he hates the Jimin from his world.

More than he hates the Yoongi from his world too.

Seokjin just can't fucking stand funerals.

So it took so much out of him to not run away when he stepped into this one, knowing there's going to be a shit ton of fed agents in the perimeter. It doesn't help either the thought that the him from Jungkook's world is also fucking wanted, so at any moment his ass can go back to prison.

Unless he kills everyone before they even attempt to catch him.

But then again, he has to somewhat trust Namjoon here.

That bastard won't leave them alone until his precious boys are found. So until then, he needs them, and he will make sure to get them out of any situation easily. Even this stupid plan that Jungkook wanted to accomplish while he's here - which to some aspect will definitely feed Seokjin's blood lust just a tad bit.

Who knew this guy could be creative.

"There's a large quantity of people here," Yoongi mumbles, just as they move past a few people by the entrance to go down the aisle, "They wouldn't have their heads so high before me or the king."

A small snort came out of Karma, who was to his other side with a black matte mask, "You're telling me. Don't worry, I promise you that if you had your gracious blonde hair, they would have something to gawk at."

Immediately Yoongi places his hands to his now short raven hair, the scar on his eye covered by make up since the Yoongi in - well the rest of the worlds beside his world- didn't have a scar. But Karma only snickers and gracefully walks alongside the walls when Jungkook sent him the look with a nod - just as they approached the aisle.

At first Jimin starts to skip ahead but Jungkook yanks him back by the collar of his shirt to not draw attention as the pastor began his preaching. Namjoon looks around them carefully trying to see any exits they can get out from to leave once this is over, more so keeping a distance from this situation because they obviously have other things to do.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes catches onto the silhouette of a familiar brunette staring ahead with emotionless eyes to the ceiling with a clear dread filling his features. Before Jungkook could even give instructions, Jimin immediately notices the brunette too and squeaks, rushing to the pew behind the one he's on - that luckily doesn't have anyone there.

Jungkook immediately panics, "Jimin!"

But the man was long gone sliding down the pew, along with Namjoon quickly after him to make sure he behaves while the rest slides after, leaving Jungkook to go in last with a roll of his eyes while keeping a cautious eye to Jimin.

The giddily man on the other hand is bouncing between his feet, squealing a little to the sight of the familiar man right in front of him - the target. The Taehyung from his world is so obedient to him, well not really having a choice after the bullet to the skull from his previous boss.

Whoopies.

This Taehyung on the other hand seemed more emotional.

Well, obviously he's trying to hold himself together because his daddy passed, but unlike the other Taehyung, this fucker clearly is driven by emotions.