Insecurities

Y/N and Sofia got invited to Olivia's prom which meant they had to go shopping to pick out an outfit. They went to a couple of a couple of stores but Y/N didn't find anything she liked until they came across this purple dress.

"What do you think of this one?" Y/N said holding it up to her body.

"Ok yeah you're definitely have to try that on!"
Sofia said dragging her girlfriend of almost a year to the fitting rooms.

Y/N went into the room and and changed. Y/N looked at herself in the mirror. But to her disappointment the dress did not fit.

"Hey can I see it?" Wylie asked gently.

"Yeah come in." The Y/E/C girl said while going to open the door for her girlfriend.

"Baby you look absolutely breathtaking!" She said.

"You don't have to lie, you know?" She said as she held her head low.

"Y/N/N, I would never lie to you." The actress questioned as she held her girlfriend's head up to look at her eyes only to find them filled with tears.

"Hey, look at me." she kneeled and wiped away the tears.

"You, my love, are so beautiful. You will notice
your flaws more than anything else but let me tell you something, those flaws are the same ones that made me fall in love with you. I love you and everything about you."

Y/N heart is filled with love and so many butterflies in her stomach.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Y/N asked as she is still crying.

"I ask the universe the same question everyday baby. Now shall we go look at the mirror one time?"

"Of course!" Y/N laughed and went to look at the mirror.

Sofia came up from behind and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

"See that girl right there? She's mine and she is very gorgeous to me." Sofia said.

Y/N turned around and faced her girlfriend. She pulled her into a passionate kiss while wrapping her arms around the taller girls neck. After minute they pulled away from the kiss since their lungs were begging for air.

"I love you." Y/N mumbled against her girlfriends lips.

Sofia smiled and pecked her lips, "I love you too."

"Ok get out so I can change and for this dress."

"Yes ma'am!" Wylie saluted.

"You're such a dork." Y/N laughed.

"Yeah but I'm your dork and you love me so deal with it." Sofia said as she walked out the room.

"I swear I'm gonna marry that girl one day." Y/N mumbled to herself.