Protecting her

Y/N and Sofia had been together for a while, and they were enjoying their trip to the beach. They talked about their future together and it made Y/N feel happy again. It was like all the problems they had before didn't matter anymore. They were both so excited about what was to come.

As they were walking back to their hotel, a fan attacked Sofia. Y/N was quick to react and protected her. She knew that Sofia was important to her, and she would do anything to keep her safe. It was scary, but Y/N was proud of herself for being brave and standing up for Sofia.

Sofia was grateful to Y/N for protecting her. She knew that she could always count on her for support and encouragement. Their relationship grew even stronger after the incident. They faced many challenges together, but they always came out on top. They knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.

After the incident, they talked about how much they meant to each other. Sofia told Y/N how grateful she was for her and how much she loved her. Y/N felt the same way and told Sofia how important she was to her. They both knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.

Their bond continued to grow stronger each day. They knew that they had a bright future ahead of them, and they were excited to face it together. They were proud of themselves for being brave and standing up for each other. They knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.

As they were sitting on the beach, watching the sunset, Y/N turned to Sofia and said, "I'm so glad that we're together. You mean everything to me."

Sofia smiled and replied, "I feel the same way. I can't imagine my life without you."

They held hands and watched the sunset, knowing that they had each other's backs no matter what. They were grateful for each other and for the love that they shared. They knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.