Comforting her when shes crying

Sofia was crying on the couch, her face buried in her hands. You sat next to her, feeling concerned and unsure of what to do.

"Hey, what's going on?" You asked gently, placing a hand on Sofia's back.

"I just feel so overwhelmed," Sofia said, her voice muffled through her tears. "I don't know how to deal with everything that's going on."

You listened patiently as Sofia talked about her worries and fears. You could tell that she was feeling lost and alone, and you wanted to do something to help.

"Hey, it's okay to cry," You said soothingly, rubbing her back. "Let it all out."

Sofia continued to cry, her sobs growing louder and more intense. You held her close, feeling her body shake with emotion.

"I'm here for you," You said, feeling grateful for the opportunity to comfort Sofia. "You don't have to go through this alone."

Sofia nodded, her tears starting to subside. She looked up at you, her eyes red and puffy.

"Thank you," Sofia said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You don't have to thank me," You replied, feeling grateful for Sofia's love and support. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."

Sofia leaned in for a hug, and you eagerly met her halfway. You hugged her tightly, feeling the love and passion between you.

"I love you," Sofia said, breaking the hug. "You always know how to make me feel better."

"I love you too," You replied, feeling grateful for Sofia's love and support. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."

Sofia wiped away the last of her tears and smiled at you. "I don't know what I'd do without you," she said. "You always know how to make me feel better."

"That's what I'm here for," You said, feeling grateful for Sofia's love and support. "I want to be there for you, no matter what."

Sofia leaned in for another hug, and you eagerly met her halfway. You hugged her tightly, feeling her warmth and love.

"I'm so glad we came on this trip together," Sofia said, breaking the hug. "It's been such a great adventure."

"I agree," You replied, feeling happy and content. "I feel like we're growing closer every day."

Sofia smiled, her eyes shining with love and happiness. "I feel the same way," she said. "I know that we have something special, something that will last a lifetime."

You felt your heart swell with love and affection. You knew that Sofia was the one for you, and you were grateful for every moment you spent together.

"I love you," You said, feeling the words come easily. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

"I love you too," Sofia replied, her eyes sparkling with joy. "I'm so grateful for every moment we spend together."