She wants attention

You were so immersed in your laptop that you didn't even notice the door closing or Sofia shouting your name. You were too interested in the documentary to notice what was going on around you.

Sofia couldn't stop giggling as she sat next to you. She felt it was adorable how invested you appeared to be in the story. Your brows were furrowed, bitting down on your bottom lip.

"Are you enjoying your show over there, love?" She laughed and reached out to brush a stray strand of hair behind your ear. You didn't appear to notice her, instead focusing on the laptop in your lap. "It was asked, and it was answered." Sofia made a joke. "Are you even aware that I'm present?" She chuckled and stroked your cheek with her fingertips.

Her quick touch startled you, and you lifted your head.

"Oh! Sofi, you scared the living daylights out of me. I had no idea you were here."

"I'm know." She teased you by fun scratching your ribs.

"You haven't heard a word I've said since you've been so engaged in your little documentary."

"Sorry." When she caressed your cheek, you muttered and smiled a bit.

"It's all right. You're adorable."

Your cheeks flushed, and you returned your gaze to your laptop before looking up at her once they had stopped flushing.

"It was just released today, so I had to watch it."

"Yeah?" She smiled. "Now that I'm home and you've seen the most of it, do you want to do something together?"

"I'd like to finish this first." You spoke while glancing at the computer screen.

Sofia leaned in closer to you and added, "Or." She gently yanked your fingers away from the laptop. With wrinkled brows, you watched as she paused it so you wouldn't miss your place when you went back to watch it with her later. "Can you put that away for later tonight or tomorrow so we can do something together?"

"Like what?" You questioned, wondering as to what she had in her mind.

She leaned in and gently kissed your neck. She didn't mean anything by it; all she wanted to do was show you some affection, which you deserved.

"Do as you please, dear." She whispered this while slowly sinking her teeth into your flesh and then drawing back. "How about a movie night?" The young actress questioned.

"That would be fantastic." She nodded and walked away, only to immediately cuddling into you. Her head laying on your chest. As your evening together began, you laughed and rested your head on top of her head as she turned on your favorite film to watch together, sneaking little kisses to your neck and occasionally capturing some from your lips.