Prom

Sofia and Y/N had been friends and cast mates for years, and YN had always had a crush on her. But unlike Sofia, Y/N still went to public school and Sofia had always wanted to go to a public school dance. When prom season came around, Y/N finally got the courage to ask Sofia to be her date.

Sofia was thrilled when Y/N asked her to prom. She had always thought that Y/N was beautiful, and she was excited to spend the night with her.

There was just one problem: Y/N couldn't dance. She was nervous about making a fool of herself on the dance floor, and she didn't want to embarrass Sofia.

Sofia was a great dancer, and she offered to teach Y/N how to dance before prom. She knew that it would take some practice, but she was happy to help.

The first thing that Sofia did was put on some music. She chose a slow song, and she showed Y/N how to hold her close. She explained that the key to dancing was to feel the music and let it guide your movements.

At first, Y/N was nervous. She felt awkward and self-conscious, and she was afraid that she was doing everything wrong. But Sofia was patient and encouraging, and she helped Y/N relax and enjoy the music.

As they danced, Sofia showed Y/N some basic steps. She taught her how to move her feet and sway her hips, and she showed her how to spin and dip.

It wasn't easy at first, but Y/N was a quick learner. She was determined to make the night special for Sofia, and she was willing to put in the work to make that happen.

Over the next few weeks, Sofia and Y/N practiced together every day. They danced in the park, in Sofia's living room, and even in their trailers when they weren't filming.

As they practiced, Y/N began to feel more confident. She started to enjoy the music, and she began to look forward to the prom.

Finally, the night of the prom arrived. Y/N was nervous, but she was excited to show Sofia what she had learned.

As they stepped onto the dance floor, Sofia took Y/N's hand and led her into a slow dance. Y/N felt the music, and she let it guide her movements. She moved confidently, and she felt like she was floating on air.

Sofia was impressed by Y/N's moves. She could see how much effort Y/N had put into learning how to dance, and she was proud of her.

As the night went on, they danced to fast songs and slow songs, and they had a great time. They laughed and twirled, and they didn't care who was watching. They were lost in the music and in each other.

At one point, Sofia pulled Y/N close and whispered in her ear. "You're an amazing dancer," she said. "I'm so glad that you asked me to prom."

Y/N smiled and blushed. She was grateful for Sofia's help, and she was having the time of her life.

As the night drew to a close, they slow danced to one last song. Sofia held Y/N close, and Y/N rested her head on Sofia's shoulder.

As the song ended, they pulled away from each other. Y/N looked up at Sofia, and Sofia looked down at her.

In that moment, they both knew that they wanted to be more than friends. They leaned in, and their lips met in a soft and sweet kiss.

They pulled away, and they smiled at each other. They knew that they had a lot to talk about, but for now, they were just happy to be together.

As they left the prom, hand in hand, they knew that they had a bright future ahead of them. They had learned to dance, but they had also learned something much more important: that they were meant to be together.

———————

Just found out Sofia has a man and I don't how to feel😭