She comforts you after losing a loved one

Sofia and Y/N had been together for two years, and they had shared a lot of happy moments together. But when Y/N heard the news, she was devastated. She tried to hide her pain from Sofia, but it was impossible. Sofia knew that something was wrong, but Y/N refused to talk about it.

One day, Sofia decided to confront Y/N. She knew that Y/N was hurting, and she wanted to help her. "Y/N, I know that you're going through a tough time right now. Please talk to me," Sofia said.

Y/N looked at Sofia and saw the concern in her eyes. She knew that Sofia was right. She had been trying to hide her pain from Sofia, but it wasn't working. "I'm sorry, Sofia. I didn't mean to shut you out. It's just that I'm still trying to come to terms with their death," Y/N said.

Sofia hugged Y/N tightly. "I'm here for you, Y/N. You don't have to go through this alone," Sofia said.

Y/N felt tears rolling down her cheeks. She had been so afraid to open up to Sofia, but now that she had, she felt a weight lifted off her shoulders. "Thank you, love. I don't know what I would do without you," Y/N said.

Sofia wiped away Y/N's tears. "You don't have to thank me. I love you, Y/N/N. I just want to be here for you," Sofia said.

Y/N smiled at Sofia. "I love you too, Sofia. And I appreciate everything you're doing for me," Y/N said.

From that day on, Y/N started to open up to Sofia more. She talked about the memories she had of them. Sofia listened to her, held her, and comforted her. Y/N realized that she didn't have to go through this alone.

In the end, Y/N learned that it's okay to ask for help. She realized that Sofia was there for her, no matter what. And Sofia learned that sometimes, the people we love need us to be there for them, even if they don't ask for it. Together, they grew stronger, and their love for each other grew deeper.