You want her attention (requested)

You was feeling a little down lately and was craving more attention from Sofia. You didn't want to come across as needy or clingy, but she just needed a little extra love and support. You decided to bring it up with Sofia over dinner.

"Sofia, can we talk for a minute?" You asked, looking at your girlfriend across the table.

"Of course, what's up?" Sofia replied, looking concerned.

"I've been feeling a little neglected lately," you admitted, feeling a bit vulnerable.

"What do you mean?" Sofia asked, looking confused.

"I just feel like we haven't been spending as much time together as we used to," you tried to explain. "And when we are together, you're always on your phone or distracted."

"I'm sorry," Sofia said, looking apologetic. "I didn't realize you were feeling that way. I've been really busy with work lately, but that's no excuse. I'll make more of an effort to be present when we're together."

"Thank you," feeling relieved after what she has just said. "I just need to feel like I'm a priority in your life."

"You are, my love." Sofia said, reaching across the table to take your hand. "I love you, and I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel loved and appreciated."

You smiled, feeling grateful for Sofia's understanding. "I love you too."

Over the next few weeks, Sofia made a conscious effort to be more present when she was with you. She put away her phone and made sure to give you her undivided attention. They went on more dates and spent more quality time together, which made you feel loved and appreciated.

One day, you came home from work feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Sofia could tell that she was in a bad mood and decided to surprise her with a romantic dinner.

"I made your favorite meal," Sofia said, holding up a plate of pasta. "And I got your favorite wine too."

Your face lit up, feeling grateful for Sofia's thoughtfulness. "Thank you, this is exactly what I needed."

They sat down to eat, and Sofia listened as you vented about her day. She offered words of encouragement and support, which make you feel better.

After dinner, they cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. Sofia held you close, making her feel safe and loved.

"I'm so lucky to have you," you said, looking up at Sofia.

"I'm the "I'm so lucky to have you," Y/N said, looking up at Sofia.

"I'm the lucky one," Sofia replied, smiling down at her girlfriend. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

Snuggling closer to Sofia, feeling grateful for her love and support. She knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.

"I was thinking about our trip to the beach," you said, breaking the comfortable silence between you two. "It was such a magical experience."

"I know," Sofia said, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "I can't believe how much we talked about our future together. It's like everything just clicked into place."

"I feel the same way," you said, feeling happy again. "I'm ready to take on the world with you by my side."

Sofia leaned in for a kiss, and you eagerly met her halfway. They kissed passionately, feeling the love and passion between them.

"I love you," Sofia said, breaking the kiss. "I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

"I love you too," replying back, feeling grateful for Sofia's love and support. "I know that we can conquer anything together."