part 7

Heyaa peeps what's up so so sorry for not posting it yesterday .hope you understand ...

So let's continue  😌✌🏻

In the morning .

They both wake up. And see each other s face .they were shocked as they both were hugging each other ...while sleeping they didn't realized that they were hugging each other...

Preeta was happy while Karan was shocked that how could he hug her ....preeta was looking at him with a cute and sweet smile .while Karan gave a fake smile .

They both woke up and karan was shocked as preeta pecked her lips to his lips .he was totally shocked .seeing bold preeta .but he was not having any choice so unwantedly he responded ....they kissed each other passionately ..but after sometime when they were out of breath they came back and karan was still shocked while preeta was blushing...

Karan  making a shocked face.  :preeta ye kya tha ..ek dam se ...

Preeta (while blushing and lowering her eyes):ahmmm kuch bhi to nhi ...she smiled saying this and still she was looking down ..

Karan:badi naughty ho rhi ho tum bajarbatti...(he was teasing her)...

Preeta( with courage looked in his eyes):hawwww isme naughty hone ki kya baat hai..apne pati ko hi to kiss ker rhi hu...saying this she run towards washroom ..

Karan(in mind):ye iss ladki ne kya ker diya ...ab mai riya ko kya javab dunga ...ek kaam kerunga riya ko bataunga hi nhi...haan yehi theek rahega .per yr iss preeta ka kuch kerna hoga...kitni chipku hai yr ...I cant tolerate her 😩😩😩...

Preeta came out from the washroom and her hair was fully wet ..she was rubbing them with towel on order to dry them suddenly karan saw her ..and  he was mesmerized with her beauty he was awestruck   ....he was just continuously  looking at her ..while she was feeling someone gaze...and she blushed ..

Karan was totally lost in her beauty and he even didn't realized that when he came towards her ..he was just lost in her beauty ,while preeta was getting ready seeing the mirror suddenly she felt two strong hands touching her waist slowly slowly she realized that it was karan and she was looking in the mirror ...karan was so lost that he slides her hair from right to left and kissed her neck while she moaned...he was holding her tightly and was feeling her fragrance..then he slides her hair from left to right and nuzzled there while she was moaning ....

Suddenly preeta saw the time and pushed him and said ...

Preeta:office nhi jana kya ..time dekh rahe ho ...

Listening her voice he realized that what he was doing....

And he went towards the washroom whole preeta went towards kitchen ..

Karan(in bathroom)..
Ye kya ho gya tha mujhe mai kya ker rha tha .mera dimag kharab ho gya hai .mai preeta ke saath romance..kahi mai usse pyaar to nhi .he jerked of his thoughts and convinced  himself ,

Nahi karan tu preeta se pyaar nhi kerta tu sirf riya se pyaar kerta hai ..vo jo bhi bahar hua vo bas attraction tha .that's it ..tu bas riya ka hai aur tu kisi ka nhi ho skta bas baat khtm ..

Karan came downstairs .preeta gave him the breakfast he ate and went to office ...

It was 12 noon ..preeta was watching tv suddenly she got a call ,she saw the caller I'd and it was ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Preeta s Dad ...