5-I Didn' See That Coming

Silverspider!!!!

--------------------------------

Someone's screaming again,just shut it already it's been 4 hours people are trying to sleep-as much as it didn't work.They got new volunteers for experiments and I'm pretty sure these will end up dead like the others.Like who would let people experiment on them,are you ok?They probably don't know who these people are or what they really do.I've been here my whole life and let me tell you this is worse than hell.

My parents sold me to Hydra for money when I was 5.For the first six months they injected me with hundreds of different things one would make me burn from inside out another one would freeze my body some would make me puke till I black out and some others would abuse my senses so much blood would come from my ears,nose,mouth and eyes.But after those were finished I began to develop different powers like I could shoot webs from my wrists,my senses were up to eleven,my strength and metabolism were high too.I could stick to any surface,my body had muscled up overnight but still was unhumanly flexible and I had venomus teeth that come out on command.After they learned the injections worked they started make other ones for several powers.Then the tortue and training started I would wake up by the banging on the metal door of my dark cell,guards would take me to the training room and began to push past my limit till I couldn't stand but that was a sign of weakness for them so after that they would drag me to the torture room there they would do whatever they liked to me but whip was their favorite.I don't remember how long I stay there but by the time they would take me to my cell I couldn't even move an inch.My muscles would burn and my new wounds would stink with every breath.They would give me half a bread and some water of course it wasn't enough but it was enough to survive.

The similar sound of a cell opening brought me back.The two cells opposite of mine had opened and two teens maybe a few years older than me was brought in.I could see them thanks to the glass in our cells.The girl had brown hair with a few red strings,her eyes were chocolate brown but they turned red when she started to move the cubes near her,she looked concentrated and red wisps started to appear around her hands.Well that's weird.The boy was actually going very fast and crashing to the walls of the small cell.He is fast then.He had brown hair too but it had started to turn silver.When he looked up and made eye contact with me my breath hitched,his eyes were an icy blue and he had a stubble.How could someone be this beautiful,the more he looked at me I could feel my blood rush to my cheeks.A smirk appeared on his lips and he winked at me,he winked at me,what?!Quickly turning my head to the dirty floor I began to fiddle with my hands.

I perked up when my enchansed hearing could make up the sounds of the guards boots.Standing up as stiff as I could and turning to the door I could feel the newbies eyes on me but not changing my posture I waited for the guards.After a few seconds the door flunged open crashing to the wall and making a loud noise,the others not expecting this jumped at the sound.Extending my hands forwards they didn't waste a time to put them on and started tugging me after them.At the last second I turned to the boy and winked back.

With time I started to learn about them the girl,Wanda and her twin Pietro.They told me their story how they wanted to get revenge on Stark and that is how they ended up in here,they were seventeen and I can feel we were going to be great friends.I told them my life too and found out that I was sixteen,wow have I been here for eleven years?They were shocked to hear what they have been doing to me but couldn't do anything about it when all our moves were being watched.We are training at the same time and there we can talk a bit.Of course guards were going easy on them but that meant things were harder for me,beatings had gone worse when I nearly die everyday.Twins were trying to help me by talking about how it was outside since I told them I was here my whole life,they were determined to teach me,it was helping to some point.And I was telling them how to act around guards so they didn't get beat.