6-Peter Romanoff

No spiderman but Peter stil has powers more will be explained

(Bold-Russian)

----------------------------

Natasha Romanoff was in a meeting with the Avengers and Fury,they had got back together after the accords,talking it out.Now with the newly arranged accords everyone was happy.

Looking around the room she saw that she was the only one listening to Fury.Tony was making adjustments to his iron suit through a hologram Friday had put up,Steve was reading the files,Bucky and Sam were arm wrestling-Bucky was using his metal arm to cheat,even though Sam saw it he was pretty sure he can beat him-,Clint and Pietro were throwing paper balls at each other-After nearly dying Pietro was put into a coma but he had woke up after everything was sorted causing all of their spirits to be lifted-,Wanda and Vision were holding hands and calmly talking,Bruce was reading a book to Thor while he was eating poptarts and lastly Loki was painting his nails black not even caring about others.She sighed,what was she even expecting?

Looking at the clock she wondered when will this meeting end but something came to her mind as she saw the time.Shouldn't he had texted him already,his mission was over a few hours ago,checking her phone again she began to worry,had something happened?The mission was an in and out opperation but to a dangerous gang base that had over a hundred member.Now it's not like she didn't believe that he can't do it,he was a head agent who's skills rivaled hers-sometimes he was better but that only made her prouder-her only worry was if he get outnumbered than she didn't know what she would do.

----------------------------------

Peter was pretty chill about his mission actually-thinking now though he souldn't be-walking to the secret entry in a black shirt,pants and a leather jacket he was comfortable while fighting he stood in front of the metal doors.The little window on it opened and two black eyes looked back at his doe eyes-sometimes it was a plus looking like an innocent cinnamon ball but in missions like this it was unbearable,he had to be more rough but not extra and it was difficult.

"Didn't it hurt when you fell from hell?"taking out his necklace which had a little pair of demon wings he answered.

"Oh honey,I crawled my way out of hell."yes he thinks it's a bit weird for a secret code too but we are going with it.The doors opened and he walked into an areawhich opened to set of hallways going to other parts of the building.After watching the building for days and memorizing where everything is he contuined to walk to the third hall.Now Peter knew they had a lot of members but he didn't thought all of them would be buffy and carrying at least two guns wherever they went.He was starting to think this wasn't going to be easy.They were smart-whoever designed the building-it was like a maze and only if you were here for a long time you could find your way while he was walking to his destanation he saw the newbies going around with older and more trusted members-in that way they could control who went where so they didn't get suprises.And there wasn't a place without security cameras,there wasn't even a blind spot.'Well shit this is going to be harder than I thought.'

He was acting like he belonged here,thanks to his assaining skills it wasn't hard,but still he got looks from some of them.Not ruining his disguise he finally got where he wanted,the security room.Quietly but not suspicously he opened the door,quickly shutting it behind him and shooting the man before he could alert the others-he had a silencer don't worry-he took out a usb driver from his pocket-which would copy all of their documents even if they were erased-and plug it to the main computer.While it was loading he looked around the room for something important but after a few minutes he heard guards coming up thanks to his enchaned hearing.Turning to the computer and sawing the 'complete' on the screen he snatched the usb,hiding it into a safe place on his boots.Right then the door flung opened and armed men started pouring in.