Character introduction

Female lead

Sophia Chaudhary- An aspiring MBA student, completing her higher studies from distance learning. Only daughter to her parents. Smart, intelligent, fun and ambitious. Her only dream is to keep her widow mother happy. She has been supporting her mother financially as well as emotionally for a very long time.

Male lead

Adarsh Sharma-Billionaire, heartthrob with loads of money and good looks to die for. CEO of the world's leading empire, 'A&A industries' which was built by his father and uncle. An ideal son, brother and boss to his employees.  

Other/Supporting characters

Akash Sharma-Adarsh's cousin, his friend and confidante. Gave up his CEO position to Adarsh to built his own IT empire and also to avoid conflict in his home.

Siya Verma-Akash's love interest. Considers Adarsh her elder brother and has a very good bond with his whole family.

Asha Chaudhary-Sophia's mother. A widow. Her husband died in a car accident, making her a heart patient. 

Abhimanyu Sharma/Neha Sharma- Adarsh's parents. Fun loving, proud of their son, supportive and very much in love with each other.

Vikram Bhatnagar- A smart, intelligent person. Obedient son to his parents. Comes from a middle class background, the only son to his parents. Works as an employee in one of the branches of 'A&A industries'. Sophia's father and his father were best friends but lost contact when her father died.

Alekh Bhatnagar/Sushma Bhatnagar- Vikram's parents. Come from a middle class background, very supportive of their son.

Suparna Saxena- A very important character, who'll decide the course of the story. Read the story to find out.